bloat in 2 week old bottle baby what do i do

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judy mayes

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
i thought there was a serum i bought aNd i cant find it anti serum for floppy kid syndrome anyone know what i am talking about or what i can do in the mean time ?
is C&D Antitoxin bought from www.jeffers.com 1800 jeffers

Last edited:
I bought this at tractor supply.
0322181400.jpg

I've have the free choice baking soda too out in the barn, but recently had a baby who was getting bloated every couple days for about a week. I just syringe d in to make sure she got some. . . She cleared up after doing that. Just wondered if this may have helped prevent better. I don't remember seeing it at our Tractor Supply but I haven't been looking either. May pick some up for next time. Thanks!

I've have the free choice baking soda too out in the barn, but recently had a baby who was getting bloated every couple days for about a week. I just syringe d in to make sure she got some. . . She cleared up after doing that. Just wondered if this may have helped prevent better. I don't remember seeing it at our Tractor Supply but I haven't been looking either. May pick some up for next time. Thanks!

Did you mix it with water first?

Sometimes she would take it on her own, if not I would mix with water. We did go to Tractor Supply this evening and I looked for the bloat meds, but ours does not carry it. I will continue doing what I have been since it is working for me. They do periodically carry new stuff so will continue to keep my eye out.

Sometimes she would take it on her own, if not I would mix with water. We did go to Tractor Supply this evening and I looked for the bloat meds, but ours does not carry it. I will continue doing what I have been since it is working for me. They do periodically carry new stuff so will continue to keep my eye out.
I may try that next time. I always have baking soda and its cheaper.

Latest posts

Back