Bought Some New Plants

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought myself a miniature rose. Would like to take a trip over to Tyler to see the rose gardens in bloom.
Plants, flowers, herbs, all of it, is my therapy.
I love yellow roses. A couple years ago I bought one of those little ones at the grocery store. It is absolutely beautiful each year. I’ve pruned it down to about 2’+ tall but when it warms up it will grow huge and be covered with the mini roses 😊

We bought half a dozen Nandinas last week to replace a couple dying ones. Not sure why a couple have died, as they are very hardy and practically impossible to kill with extreme weather. They await planting, as soon as the weather settles down a bit.
Last Texas summer was definitely extreme!

Peace roses are one of the most popular hybrid tea roses. This variety, also known as the Madame A. Meilland cultivar, is appreciated for its hardy nature, double blooms, and beautiful color. This showy rose bush produces large, yellow blooms tipped in soft pink and dark green, glossy leaves. The double blooms have an abundance of petals, and each bloom can reach up to 5 or 6 inches wide. You can expect to see one large flower appear at the end of each stem.

1711425991098.png

https://www.thespruce.com/peace-rose-care-guide-6674376

Sure are Pretty...!!!

i will be purchasing a miniature teacup roses to re pot into my giant tea cup planter for the table.
Hopefully I will be able to find my favorite rose called Peace in a miniature teacup rose.
Otherwise Rose Moss will go into the teacup planter.
Miss Reign thinks Strawberries needs to be in teacup planter.
Let me find long sleeve shirt,gloves,and mask to be handle strawberries.
Estelle wants Fairy Garden in teacup planter.
Nyx and Charlie don't care(10 months).
We will see what I can find.
Still shooting for teacup miniature roses.
I have food allergy to strawberries.
Hence why my dog was Strawberry.
She had Strawberry markings for Jack Russell and Beagle mix.

Last edited:
1712477383128.png

Verbena 'Homestead Purple' is a showy perennial flowering from May through October with rich-purple blooms covering the plant. 25 plants.

Coreopsis auriculata 'Nana' is deciduous to evergreen. The common name, Mouse-Eared Coreopsis, comes from the leaves' mouse-ear like basal lobes. 5 plants. And a few other plants also.
1712477705232.png

Latest posts

Back