Bruce Lee

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cascadian

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I found a pair of padded nunchucks at a yard sale for 50 cents and gave them to my grandsons. After they played with them for awhile I said, you should see Bruce Lee with these. Naturally they said who? I showed them some videos. I confess I had forgotten how amazing he was. This is the pingpong video and some other stuff. He also reportedly could do 200 pushups on his finger and thumb. Wow 😲

I found a pair of padded nunchucks at a yard sale for 50 cents and gave them to my grandsons. After they played with them for awhile I said, you should see Bruce Lee with these. Naturally they said who? I showed them some videos. I confess I had forgotten how amazing he was. This is the pingpong video and some other stuff. He also reportedly could do 200 pushups on his finger and thumb. Wow 😲

Whoa... that guy was amazing! his reincarnation too!

When I was in college, I had several Chinese friends and from them, learned about Bruce Lee. I have very few movies, but I have Enter the Dragon, about his life. He came from a wealthy family. His death was a tragedy. The first movie that Bruce was in was when he was an infant. A few years ago, I tried to find and watch all of his movies. Watching movies that are in Chinese is not easy, and I don't think I ever found all of them, but that is not uncommon, even for American made movies of the last 50 years.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee_filmography
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee

I was in awe! That was incredible.
Mini Bruce, just for fun.

that was too cute!!!

...I confess I had forgotten how amazing he was. This is the pingpong video and ...other stuff...

In. Credible. 🤩 Thanks for this, 'cade.. Talk about the Absolute Master of 'keep yer eye on the ball'.. I bet he would've made one Helluva Baseball player.. 🤔 I'd further bet no one would have Ever 'struck im out', not even Once.. 😎

jd

Latest posts

Back