Busy but rewarding

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4021

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Hi everyone, how have you all been. Been a while since I have been on this site. Life has been busy. I have been doing some improvements around the house and working as much as possible. My plants are doing great. I am hoping to get a lot of canned done this year for the fall, winter and spring. I love being busy and being able to do everything I can on my own. It is amazing what can be done with hard work and faith that everything will turn out okay. God Blesses me each and every day.

Welcome back, Faith. Hope you will start posting again. We appreciate your input.

Hi everyone, how have you all been. Been a while since I have been on this site. Life has been busy. I have been doing some improvements around the house and working as much as possible. My plants are doing great. I am hoping to get a lot of canned done this year for the fall, winter and spring. I love being busy and being able to do everything I can on my own. It is amazing what can be done with hard work and faith that everything will turn out okay. God Blesses me each and every day.
Hi there Faith. You might enjoy the thread “What’s everyone doing today”. It’s where we just kinda keep up, pop in and see how we all are 😊
Glad to hear things are well-

Latest posts

Back