California is now a legalized sanctuary city

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tommycourt

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
It was reported in the news that as of I believe, March 1st California will become a legal sanctuary state because Gov. Jerry Brown signed it into law. They will not detain illegals for ICE agents to pick them up. Even though Kate Steinlee was killed by a 6 time felon, he was allowed to go free because the court would not allow his past record to be introduced into court. So I suggest that cities like Chicago, Balitmore, Detroit and other sanctuary cities, when an illegal is picked up, California should pay the bus fare to California and let them take up residency there. It would be much cheaper to do that than try to send them back to their country of origin. Also any federal funding that would be given to Ca. withheld from the federal. Actually they should pull out all of our people in blue, first responders and fire fighters should be moved to another state and the cost should be to Ca. Relocation fees for our people in blue should not be penalized for relocating. If Ca. wants anarchy, then more power to them and let them get preyed upon by thugs, thieves and illegals. They should also move Bill Deblassio, mayor of New York to San Francisco and he can reign there.

Tommy

That's correct havasu...Governor Moon Beam Brown can't hide 'em all !!

They WILL be found...tried...and deported in accordance with FEDERAL laws...!!

I hope you guys are all right in your thinking. Jerry Brown is nothing but an idiot. Maybe he should regress back in time and have Linda Ronstadt come back to him and sing him some lullaby's. I told my little brother to get the hell out of Ca a long time ago and find someplace where the pace is not so fast and common sense prevails. Az. is a hot spot but at least we have some common sense. I lived there 3 times, graduated from high school there, took care of my folks for 7 years until their passing and then left. I cannot express enough on how much I hated it.

Tommy

California has become nothing more than a waste of Tax Payer Dollars !.................

I can't wait for California to break off and float away. :rolleyes:

Californians DESERVE what they get....THEY CONTROL WHO'S IN OFFICE AND WHAT LAWS ARE PASSED !!

How many innocent people must DIE before the VOTERS do the right thing and vote that jackass Brown right out of the state...!!??

Recent - possibly non-biased - reports I've read indicate that CA's governing bodies, both state and many county/city, are in a financial mess. Well, that's one of the mess categories anyway. Combine that with a severely fragmented society and the Lower Left Coast Zombie Apocalypse actually could be peaking over the horizon. RR, I hope you and your hubby have a Get Out Of Dodge (aka shtf) plan.

Same difference. :rolleyes:

They must not have heard what Trump did. He banned welfare to the immigrants.

So California, have fun providing sanctuary to your immigrants. You're not getting money from us.

COMMIEFORNIA
prison-nation.jpg

I KNOW, BECAUSE I WAS THERE FOR 25 YEARS.

Latest posts

Back