CAMOFLAGE; what is right for YOU

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many trained snipers only use ghillies if cover is limited . They call it being big and hairy it can work just the opisite of what you want because it makes you big and bulky . When they are needed nothing works better to change your outline into somthing the eye don't reconize . I've seen dyed and spray painted the paint is easier to use .

I highly recommend picking up one of the 3d Leaf suits. As effective as ghillie suits are they tend to get caught up in branches/twigs in dense foliage.

Hey Justin, just realized your in Northern Michigan as I am. Dude, you will blend in in hunting camo without a second thought up here!

We are prior military as well, still have some issued camis, but I would stick to seasonal hunting clothes

I have used both the dyes and spray paint to color your burlap or jute. Personal preference really. Either way works. What kind of suit are you wanting to accomplish if you don't already have one. And what is the vegetation like around the area you will be operating in.

I saw a picture of the new U.S Army's new camo called Operational camo . Kind of a blend of the old woodland and multicam . Nice camo .

Latest posts

Back