Canadian man scolds a Lynx he caught in this Chicken Coop.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the story is on a major government funded "news provided" , so you just have to understand the all that they provide is "truth and accurate reporting" and you gotta love the wildlife "officers" bull shipping at the end, My shop cats will sherd you if you try to pick them up, so there is a lot missing here.

The face on that cat! 😂

Self preservation seems to have left the build errr... forest. Many of us here have worked cattle, rule one - don't do anything stupid. Even a cow named Bessie can be dangerous... but a lynx?

This is me when scolding our snowshoe when he thinks he is going to get in the rabbits' nesting boxes when I am doing checks on the kits. Except he doesn't growl but cocks his head and hangs limp with his tail curled up.

This lynx is clearly a pet if not comfortable with humans on a pet level. I have seen wild animals act like this when they are desensitized to humans. Had a skunk climb in a tent once and sleep at the foot of my sleeping bag like a cat. It even let me pet it like a cat. Scared the pants off of me when I fully woke up and saw what it was.

Looks like a yearling & the way he is holding the back of the neck like a mother cat.
My question is how did he get close to grab the neck without dying.:oops:

Latest posts

Back