Cancer ideas

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Double R. My one grand ma I spent a lot of time with growing up. She and I were always very close. I miss her greatly 19 years later. She would have been 104 today. We didn't even know she had anything going old other than being older till they put her in the hospital. Just a few days and she was gone.

I suspect the missing never goes away. I am sorry to add to the grief. I was the same with my grandfather. I miss him terribly every day. Hugs being sent to you 🤗
While that end is very sad and devastating it also may have been a blessing? Doesn’t sound like she suffered. My friend just dealt with long term suffering of her grandma and it was awful.

Just wanted to thank everyone again for all the suggestions. They have been greatly appreciated and are working wonders! First treatment was last week. Was able to get a bunch of things to her that are helping a lot she says. So far all things considered my MIL is doing pretty well. Fingers crossed she continues to be “ok” after treatment. Rough go but she is so darn tough it’s incredible.
Thank you all again. The support is overwhelming and so much appreciated.

Thats good news Double. Prayers continue

Didn't recognize your new picture.
Thank you for the continued prayers! Clearly they are working!
Sorry about that! Feeling like it was time to put my ribbon back up. Working on a new one with my ribbon and my MIL’s ribbon. So expect another updated one sooner than later 😉

The love evidenced in this thread reminded me of a 503(c) children's wig company that started down the street from where AlaskaJohn and I live. There is about a 5 min. video about the company and it shows some footage of where we live. This company is strictly volunteer and donations.
https://themagicyarnproject.com

..thank everyone again for all the suggestions... Rough go but she is so darn tough it’s incredible...

Oof, sorry to hear of this 'Everest', RR, but.. Sounds like ya've got all the makings of Yet Another 'Cancer, Go Get Rekt!' story.. :cool: Only one thought (that I recall helped my Grandfather, way-back..) was Ginger.. Tea, made from Fresh, was good, but he seemed to like the 'pickled' (like 'Sushi-side Ginger'...) best.. YMMV, of course, but.. Just a thought (and yeah - 3 cheers for Mint.. Peppermint, especially.. 👍

Godspeed to the Recoup and Whole Fam.. 👊

jd

Latest posts

Back