"CAN'T HANDLE The TRUTH".........Don't read this article.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sourdough

"Eleutheromaniac"
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
In a cabin, on a mountain, in "Wilderness" Alaska.
I find him very interesting. I "feel" that at his core he leans "left". But you who never know that because he has a ability to override that, and look carefully and discern the truth.
The net result is that in telling the truth, nearly all of his post are pretty much consistent with one who leans to the "right".

Actually I find most people can't handle the truth . This ranges from denial of rigged elections and national sovereignty , the future laying ahead , how well they could survive in a serious no grid scenario or a Venezuela collapse type scenario . I don't want to burst people's bubble vision , so I just don't point out the miscalculations . However I can say this forum contains the top tier of serious preppers .

Last edited:
Somehow I missed this thread. I 100% agree, and "when the chickens come home to roost" for real, our great bubbled Ponzi scheme of prosperity will fall an our prosperity will suddenly become massive debt. All that "free" pork that has been passed out to garner votes these past 4-5 decades will suddenly become past due.

Well it could be worse. We aren't in Beirut. :)
Evidently, you really shouldn't let your "fireworks factory" explode. ☹
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/04/world/lebanon-crisis.html
New York Times said:
"The blast exacerbated the country’s economic crisis, which was long in the making, and there is little relief in sight.
Years of corruption and bad policies have left the state deeply in debt and the central bank unable to keep propping up the currency, as it had for decades, because of a drop in foreign cash flows into the country. Now, the bottom has fallen out of the economy, leaving shortages of food, fuel and medicine.
All but the wealthiest Lebanese have cut meat from their diets and wait in long lines to fuel their cars, sweating through sweltering summer nights because of extended power cuts.
∆∆∆ = SHTF.

When you have an economy based on printing money to throw at problems, until they are solved? and you do it with trillions of dollars, there will be a time to face the piper. Go back and find out what happened in Germany in the 1920's, the simple truth is that this country doesn't have enough tangible assets to pay off our debts, that's why China is buying oil fields, mines, factories and businesses in the USA before our dollar goes down the toilet for good.

When you have an economy based on printing money to throw at problems, until they are solved? and you do it with trillions of dollars, there will be a time to face the piper. Go back and find out what happened in Germany in the 1920's, the simple truth is that this country doesn't have enough tangible assets to pay off our debts, that's why China is buying oil fields, mines, factories and businesses in the USA before our dollar goes down the toilet for good.
Just today I read article about Janet Yellen saying the infa structure plus bills being required for the US to remain preeminent. It is like getting a new credit card to pay for all of the other maxed out credit cards.

Ben

Just today I read article about Janet Yellen saying the infa structure plus bills being required for the US to remain preeminent. It is like getting a new credit card to pay for all of the other maxed out credit cards.

Ben
You haven't gotten one of those offers in the mail to do a 'balance transfer' to get the low introductory rate of 0% for the first 3 months? :thumbs: :p
Yes, there are people that fall for this every day:mad:.
The country should not.

Just "Know" this could go on for a fairly long period forward, or it could end in seven minutes. I nor anyone else knows "when".
But I assure all who are "Normalcy Bias".......the end when it comes will be 1930's depression times "One Thousand" which will equal "Horrific beyond comprehension". Because when the S finally HTF for America........No One is Coming to Save Us.

You haven't gotten one of those offers in the mail to do a 'balance transfer' to get the low introductory rate of 0% for the first 3 months? :thumbs: :p
Yes, there are people that fall for this every day:mad:.
The country should not.
Done that
Country is doing what I did when young and foolish.
What does that say about the way the country is going?

Ben

Just "Know" this could go on for a fairly long period forward, or it could end in seven minutes. I nor anyone else knows "when".
But I assure all who are "Normalcy Bias".......the end when it comes will be 1930's depression times "One Thousand" which will equal "Horrific beyond comprehension". Because when the S finally HTF for America........No One is Coming to Save Us.

I love your new sig line, by the way!

Keep the popcorn handy your knife sharp and powder dry. in order to watch the purge and hunger games live on TV at least until the power goes out. And may the odds be forever in your favor. Make no mistake 🌈 , 🦄 , 🍭 and mermaids are not going to save America.

.."when the chickens come home to roost" for real, our great bubbled Ponzi scheme of prosperity will fall an our prosperity will suddenly become massive debt...

Yep.. The 'Greatest House of Cards in the History of houses of cards'... o_O And we're just a Few Cards-removed from the Whole Thing comin down..

At least of us, herein, have still 'got a Clue' / have Some 'hedge' to play.. There just going to be So Many dead Ppl, including those we Love and Cherish.. 🥺 Steel hearts while we can..

jd

Yeppers I just ran into a Karen from out of state, asking me where my mask was. Well she didn't fully understand what F off you Runt with a capital C and mind your own business meant. Her Ken husband apparently did and never said a word. Accept to tell her to get in the car.

Yeppers I just ran into a Karen from out of state, asking me where my mask was. Well she didn't fully understand what F off you Runt with a capital C and mind your own business meant. Her Ken husband apparently did and never said a word. Accept to tell her to get in the car.
Bet they were crying crocodile tears after that. 🤣

Latest posts

Back