Cargo ship overturns near Georgia port, 4 crew members missing, Coast Guard says

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woke up to this on the news. I don't live far from there.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/cargo-ship-georgia-coast-guard-listing
I looked at it on the map and it appears it went into an inlet to two creeks when the tide was up during the approach of the hurricane.
It looks like the water level went back down and it just fell over.
It's obviously not 'capsized' but grounded instead.
...now getting it out, is going to be a struggle because it is really-freakin'-BIG.

I looked at it on the map and it appears it went into an inlet to two creeks when the tide was up during the approach of the hurricane.
...now getting it out, is going to be a struggle because it is really-freakin'-BIG.

The ship went to unload cars at the port terminal and was on it's way back out to its next port call.

The ship went to unload cars at the port terminal and was on it's way back out to its next port call.
...it went into an inlet to two creeks when the tide was up during the approach of the hurricane.
Here's a different perspective of the ship that was 'capsized' by the MSM:
CargoShip2.jpg

Last edited:
Main stream media is brain dead.:confused:
Not exactly.
They are in the business of selling ads.
The more exaggerated and horrific you can make a story, the more money you make.
How big would you make it?
Look back at all of their pictures and it looks like the ship is capsized in the open sea.
Money, not truth, is what is most important.

So if Rosie O'Donnell lays down on her side while swimming is she capsized?
Yep. And the tidal-surge and flooding would be devastating
panic.gif

Latest posts

Back