Central Bank Digital Currency

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmissy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Read where LIBOR will be dissolved by mid summer And CBDC will take over. A lady in my prayer group said her friend works at Citizens Bank and they are start to close branches getting ready for CBDC. We can not understand what happens to gold and silver when this happens, ex: how do you use it or spend it to stay out of the system. And really no one will be able to stay out of the system. As soon as your employer starts to pay in digital, you have to go that route, then we all know after that they will be starting the esg scoring. I guess we are looking for discussion on whats everyones plans?

I started a thread on this back in September. It's one big step, maybe the final step into communism! I don't have an employer, my clients could not pay me! Gold and silver will be controlled by the government, everything will be controlled by the government! It will be the end of America!

There's way too much precious metals out there for the gov't to confiscate it, but I doubt PMs would be used as currency. If you're going to barter, use things people need. That's how I expect it would go.

Now, the backlash against a CBDC would be vast, particularly when it is explained to people what they lose as a result. CBDC is a totalitarian's dream. Let's make sure it stays only a dream.

Glint is an option.

https://glintpay.com/
Your account holds only gold and the value varies with the price of gold. When you make a purchase the current amount of gold is deducted from your account.

Ben
Yup, that could work fine as long as the transactions are allowed to go through.

CBDC working depends on nothing else being used as currency, though, so I would expect Glint would come under scrutiny sooner or later.

Yup, that could work fine as long as the transactions are allowed to go through.

CBDC working depends on nothing else being used as currency, though, so I would expect Glint would come under scrutiny sooner or later.
We will have to wait and see how organized crime adapts.

Ben

The (unAmerican and unAudited) FED and other Central Banks are at the root of all of this. The usual suspects are in play....WHO, UN, and other 3 letter agencies are pulling the strings controlled largely by the Dems (demons). Pure evil is behind it. I will not get the mark of the beast no matter what. I'll figure out a way IF this is implemented. If not, I'll join Jesus in heaven rather than pledge my allegience to the beast to join him in hell. My human life is not more important than my soul, so my decision is already made.

I just don't think they are going to be able to pull this off quickly and without huge push back. Some people in my area do not have access to internet but that has been changing very quickly in the past 2 years. Any massive infrastructure like this in rural areas are not for the good of the people......and they are pushing fiber far into the bush. I may just be a pessimist, but I think it (internet) is coming in fast b/c it will be required to rope everyone in.

Fortunately, more people are awakening to the evils of CBDC's much more so today than even just a few years ago. We've got old threads on this forum talking about it. I wonder if those who said they didn't care still believe that?

The destruction of the dollar is planned so as to introduce CBDC's and save us.gaah We haven't seen the least of what hyperinflation looks like. I can't believe that people still have faith in our dollar considering what has happened with OBiden these past few years treating it like the monopoly money that it truly is. What we're seeing now is childsplay, and many struggling middle class Americans won't be able to afford to eat when inflation really sets in.

I got this from Beachmilk on Gab:
If the U.S. ‘confiscates’ this money, it sends a message to other countries that this could also happen to them too. Already we are seeing the refusal of many countries to purchase US Treasuries because of their loss of faith in the U.S., and the dollar.

This SINGLE action could lead to the collapse of the U.S. Dollar, which will, not could, lead to Weimar Germany style hyper inflation, making our currency essentially worthless, and sending us into deep poverty.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/160/783/624/playable/dd3c89531815cdd5.mp4

end Beachmilk...................................................................

Yet, Blinkin says that we should use Russian money to help Ukraine. :oops: IF the US steals Russias assets (US Treasuries) to help Ukraine I see one of two things happening. WW3 with Russia or the total collapse of the dollar. Sounds fun either way, no? The evil SOB's at the top would gleefully accept either one of those scenarios.

Get ready. Get what you need now so you're not one of those in a panic trying to buy the basics with cash that's becoming more worthless by the day. It'll get worse, so go and spend your money now while there are no lines and it still has some value, although already deflated by Obiden.:( And, if you're like me and will refuse the totalitarian CBDC's, stock up and get ready to hunker down.

Back