Checking in from RT

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spikedriver

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Good evening ladies and gents. My name is Spikedriver, and I'm following my esteemed RT colleagues over here. Looking forward to meeting those of you whom I don't already know.

As for the name, no there is no preverted innuendo involved... I work for a railroad. Driving spikes is what I do. (Apparently I can't use emojis yet...insert smiley faced thing of your choice here.)

Welcome to the forum spike! RT forum had some good people in it, but all the good people are here!

Glad to see you spike. Looking forward to more of your hunting pics and new guns you get. I know you aren't done buying guns.

Glad to see you spike. Looking forward to more of your hunting pics and new guns you get. I know you aren't done buying guns.

New guns? What's that?

Got my eyes on either a 44mag Marlin lever gun, or a SIG 320 compact. Santa and my wallet have informed me I can't do both...

Geeeze, there you are Spike,

I been out walking up and down the railroad tracks trying to find you..

and here you are...all this time.:):)

Sure glad we keeping some family ties here.

Jim

Spike Man...good to see ya !!

"Geeeze, there you are Spike,
I been out walking up and down the railroad tracks trying to find you..
and here you are...all this time.:):)
Sure glad we keeping some family ties here."

Ha Ha, I see what you did there. ;)

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Spike! You sure you're not this guy? He recently escaped from a California prison. :D

46C4734300000578-0-image-a-23_1511882751789.jpg

Done. If you like I can try to get hold of Savage and Handy as well. Any others you can think of that need to be set free?

Give it a try,
I've sent PMs, and emails,

I know that RT conversion is hampering Tommy, maybe the others too, as its new to them.

I will get them in here if I can just get with them.

Jim

Latest posts

Back