Collusion

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
https://uncoverdc.com/2022/09/06/ru...cornered-in-court-on-social-media-censorship/It’s been a great week for justice.

The states of Missouri and Louisiana are suing the Federal Government, alleging that they colluded with big tech to silence non-state-sponsored opinions about COVID and masking (among other things) on social media. This isn’t a news flash to anyone, but the states are right.
I won’t get into all the legalese because even though it interests me, it would likely bore you to tears. Still, Missouri and Louisiana are alleging that the Biden administration colluded with big tech to censor opinions and facts it doesn’t like, which is an infringement on the 1st Amendment rights of the citizens who live in that state. It is also a direct affront by the Federal government to those states.
In lawsuits, you have to produce discovery. And, in the expedited discovery that the judge granted, the government has already been cornered. They colluded with social media companies to silence Americans. The emails they were forced to produce PROVE they did, and now the states want to expand the entire thing to even MORE agencies.
Of course, the government doesn’t want to produce anything, stating it would be “burdensome” and claiming that records are covered by “executive privilege.” (Fancy how that seems only to work one way). The judge ordered the two parties to try to come to some sort of agreement, and they couldn’t, so he made the decisions for them. That ruling came today, and it sure isn’t good for the government.
Here is what was decided today in the order for expedited discovery. This isn’t typical discovery that will proceed in the normal course; this is discovery on an expedited timetable due to the potential harm and to justify a temporary injunction stopping the government from colluding with private entities to quelch free speech. Or, to say it another way, the judge is super concerned about the Biden administration engaging in FASCISM.
First, the government said, “Well, if they get this discovery on us, then we want it on them too!” They didn’t define what they want or why; they just said, “Judge, make them give us stuff because we have to give them stuff!” The judge smacked it down. Denied.
Then, the government refused to comply with court-ordered interrogatories in the case, seeking information from Karine Jean-Pierre in her acting role as Press Secretary and Anthony Fauci in his role as Chief Medical Advisor to the President. The government tried to claim this information was all privileged, and the states argued that they weren’t looking for INTERNAL communications between those two and the President, but OUTSIDE communications with social media companies. The judge has now ruled that these two must turn over ALL of their communications with social media companies on an expedited schedule and that this is inherent to the Plaintiff’s case. Smackdown from the judge. Recipient? Government. The judge also intimates that the social media companies have already turned over some responsive documents (they sure have) and that it isn’t burdensome for the government to have to do the same.
Just ponder for a moment what we are going to find in all of those emails when THIS has ALREADY been revealed:

More at link.

We will find nothing.

I am glad that someone is trying to do something. But in the end I am quite confident there will be nothing. It was there, most likely, but by the time the communications are turned over, it will not be. If evidence cannot be destroyed or erased, the entities involved will pursue delaying tactics up to appealing to the Supreme Court. By that time, the emails will be so clean they will be sterile...

Rut-Row!
If you got Cajuns on your case, be ready to grab your ankles!
You don't hear diddley from us 99% of the time (except for Senator Kennedy:D).
They won't bring anything up unless they know the crabs will come out of the boiler cooked bright red :eyeballs:.
The only question left will be... what is the proper seasoning to use? :brewing:

Last edited:
I'm glad to see somebody trying to fight back and do something about it. Sadly, I agree with Spikedriver. I don't think anything will come of it. Nothing will change. Nobody will be prosecuted. They will keep doing what they are doing.

Rut-Row!
If you got Cajuns on your case, be ready to grab your ankles!
You don't hear diddley from us 99% of the time (except for Senator Kennedy:D).
They won't bring anything up unless they know the crabs will come out of the boiler cooked bright red :eyeballs:.
The only question left will be... what is the proper seasoning to use? :brewing:
Boiling road tar and rooster feathers sounds good to me.

I see light at the end of the tunnel, it is just a really, really long tunnel and the light is dim. IT took a long time for folks to get as complacent as they are with how things were running, it is taking them almost as long to wake up out of their stupor. But, they seem to be slowly waking up. As more and more of these events make their way into the open, people start to see what exactly was going on. So yeah, this one might not be the one that breaks the spell the majority have been under, but it will help. Every little bit helps wake folks up.

1662809844665.png

Latest posts

Back