Concerts

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 55

Just a Drifter
Neighbor
So, I've been trying to see what I can get for tickets. Using Ticket Master, I am not finding much that isn't cancelled at this point. I'm a rock fan but like country and some others as well. Not seeing a whole lot at this point available. Sad. Anyone seeing anything different?

I am seeing a few in the Pacific Northwest. Some of the prices are nuts. I think concert prices were whacked before covid. I was poised on the computer for Metallica tickets in 2019. As the on sale time counted down. I hit enter and after 10 minutes in virtual line the best available were nosebleeds for $300. Now it almost seems like they are trying to make up all the money they missed.

I got tickets to see The Allman Betts band in September at a pretty small venue, maybe 4000 at most. A few other places starting up around here. Did here Lenard Skynard is going to tour, not sure of the schedule.

BTW, the AB band is made up of several kids of the original Allman Brothers band. Check them out, pretty good IMO

It has been a long time since I looked at ticket prices. The last time I did I was so shocked I thought I had entered the quantity incorrectly, or the field was pre-filled with a number, and I didn't notice. Nope. That was the price for one ticket. I wouldn't pay that for the Second Coming. Just as well. There are very few people I want to see.

So far all I've really seen is that the county fairs are scheduled to have concerts - the couple I've checked. We aren't in an area that caters much to real concerts.

The only thing I have checked is what the Colorado Symphony is playing. They are playing many concerts this year, or what I think is is many. They are not back to back nights, but when an orchestra plays different pieces, it must be some work to orchestrate and coordinate the music and musicians. They have six events in July. https://tickets.coloradosymphony.org/events?view=list

Concerts are almost back to normal in my area. Some venues are still requiring masks. There is a concert in the next county over next week, 3 old country stars from the 1990s - Collin Raye, Aaron Tippin, and Sammy Kershaw. It's for the county fair. As far as I know there's no restrictions on it.

Last edited:
We got tickets to see pigs on the wing a Pink Floyd cover band I Astoria near Washington state. Only $25 ea. They are really good.

Back