Contest Time - WIN MILLIONS?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllenM

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Well maybe not millions or thousands or even hundreds but we thought to kick start things off we would give away a $20 gift certificate to your choice of Bass Pro or Cabela's.

Main Contest Rules

On registration there is a "Who referred you?" box. New users should enter your Talk Firearms user name there.

upload_2017-11-26_13-25-30.png

We will close this contest in 10 days, the user with the most referrals wins! It's that easy and simple.

Invite your friends, family, forum members, people you respect, people you hate, just invite!

Side Contest

We will be having TalkFirearms.com decals made. Reply to this thread for your chance to enter for a free decal.

I don't recall seeing that box when I signed up, but @phideaux referred me. Plus I could use another decal on gun safe #4.

Fort referred me. What does she win? or will she be punished for that? LOL

Dutchs and gagal referred me.

What if no single member referred you? I was on GF and I saw two references to this forum. When familiar names went missing I jumped on the second one I saw .... neither still exist so I can't give credit.

Mark (havasu) referred me. I put that in there so not to confuse that Mark with the other Mark (Tazo)

What if no single member referred you? I was on GF and I saw two references to this forum. When familiar names went missing I jumped on the second one I saw .... neither still exist so I can't give credit.
Just use Dutchs.......

Hey y'al! Make sure and enter the contest. Someone will win a gift card. Free money is always good.

Dutch,BD and Ggal led me here

VThillman referred me, then phideaux.
So I guess VT gets a point and phideaux a half point???
I neeeed me a sticker... Thank You

Love me some decals for the safe. I’m in! ✅

Speaking of decals. I still have about 1000 Glock Forum stickers. Anyone wanna watch me burn them? Hell, I even have Rugertalk stickers. Damn, I'm gunna have a bonfire!

Video or it didn’t happen. ✅

Latest posts

Back