Corn Bread and Pudding

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilmissy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Seeing Weedys one post on do you know how to cook. Got me thinking. I have an old corn bread recipe but to me it is kinda dry. Anyone have a good corn bread recipe? I like to not eat to much flour, so if it doesnt have a bunch of white flour init, is a plus. Also that is one thing I havent made much of Homemade pudding. I have made chocolate cause i Love chocolate. But would like to try banana or any other good puddings.

Seeing Weedys one post on do you know how to cook. Got me thinking. I have an old corn bread recipe but to me it is kinda dry. Anyone have a good corn bread recipe? I like to not eat to much flour, so if it doesnt have a bunch of white flour init, is a plus. Also that is one thing I havent made much of Homemade pudding. I have made chocolate cause i Love chocolate. But would like to try banana or any other good puddings.
I was thinking that it would be great to have a recipe for banana pudding. I've made it, but always use the box pudding mix.

I am a book person, never read a book on a electronic device, I like the feel & smell of paper books.
I got into book clubs years ago, & bought a lots of cook books.
One book was on Corn bread from all over the North America, over 200 recipes.
1646464571465.png

DW use this one.

Latest posts

Back