Could the first printed alphabet be an alien language?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V.J.I think we don't know everything and anything is possible. We know there were dtnasours on the earth and the pyrimids were not set up by man or atleast not with any techology we knew of back then or even today.
Plus who were the men of old in the Bible and who are the Watchers?

Why are the constelations the star formations in the Bible called Pleades,Orion and Dracon[ if I spelled them correctly ].

1583638199470.png

https://www.ancient-code.com/5-ancient-petroglyphs-cave-paintings-depict-ancient-aliens/
1583638280482.png

Last edited:
No.

No alien would want to come here. We had nothing to offer then, we have nothing to offer now. Maybe in another 1,000 years or so.

No alien would want to come here. We had nothing to offer then, we have nothing to offer now. Maybe in another 1,000 years or so.

At the rate we're going, we may have less to offer in 1000 years...

Example of this writing, so we can analyze, please?
I have RH negative A blood.

I'm curious as to why you mention your blood type? (I have the same type.)

Rh Negative A blood type is alien to earth. A very small group of humans has this type and it is very rare. There is no possibility it "evolved" on earth, and it completely baffled conventional scientists. I am A-Rh Negative as well. There are specific characteristics for those with this blood type, including high IQs and enhanced mental capabilities. Apparently the only viable explanation for its origin is it was brought here from some other source and interbreedinbg caused its appearance on earth.

https://www.gaia.com/article/rh-negative-blood-type-alienExcerpt: "The gene that produces Rh-negative is largely present in Caucasians, with the highest concentration found in a small region on the Iberian Peninsula between France and Spain, known as the Basque region. Here, straddling the Pyrenees mountains, up to 40 percent of the population is Rh-negative, and that’s not the only distinguishing feature of the region. Those from the Basque are also the only people of Western Europe who continue to speak an indigenous Indo-European language – an isolated tongue not spoken anywhere else in Europe. But this language is not just isolated, it’s completely unrelated to other European languages.

Map of Th Pyrenees Mountains,
Now to see who the people are and where they originated from. Will have to reserach that.

https://www.worldatlas.com/aatlas/infopage/pyrenees.htm
1583684216632.png

https://www.britannica.com/place/Pyrenees/People-and-economy

https://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/iberian-dna-0011620Between about 2500-2000 BC, the researchers observed the replacement of 40% of Iberia's ancestry and nearly 100% of its Y-chromosomes by people with ancestry from the Pontic Steppe, a region in what is today Ukraine and Russia. Interestingly, the findings show that in the Iron Age, "Steppe ancestry" had spread not only into Indo-European-speaking regions of Iberia but also into non-Indo-European-speaking ones, such as the region inhabited by the Basque . The researchers' analysis suggests that present-day Basques most closely resemble a typical Iberian Iron Age population, including the influx of "Steppe ancestry," but that they were not affected by subsequent genetic contributions that affected the rest of Iberia. This suggests that Basque speakers were equally affected g

It is unlikely that cuneiform was an alien language. History shows a logical progression from ideograms to a vocal tone written form.
Since the written form was used by other people with completely different languages the tonal qualities of the writings are most likely human in origin.

Ancient cultures is one of my favorite things to teach, learn and study. Sorry about my long post, I have considered shortening it.

I am aware of Cuneiform writing being first used for accounting. It evolved to about 600 characters that were picture representations, much like Chinese characters. IMHO, I don't think it is alien in origin. I believe it was used by humans, likely men, to communicate and for record keeping. It also involved mud and a wedge shaped stick. Mud was plentiful in the fertile valley of Mesopotamia.

The study of the first writing was a lesson I did with my students. It was meant, along with a few other lessons, to help them wonder and appreciate those who came before them, their achievements, and how their work moved us forward as a more developed civilization. Rather than telling children all the answers, I would ask them questions, to get them wondering and thinking. "Why did they decide to use mud? Why didn't they write it in a notebook? Why did they start keeping records?" I would have trays with wedged sticks and mud for them to practice with. We also practiced writing our names when possible, and writing notes with different alphabets, if possible. The more activities, the better. Mud was cumbersome and fragile when it dried. (Edit, we used clay in the classroom, not mud, for activities, but mud for demonstration purposes)

Over the years, I used different civilizations for studying their alphabets and letters with my students, depending on what exhibits were in town, and what cultural and anthropological studies might be more thoroughly studied visually and in depth, based on the exhibits and accompanying available presentations. We studied Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Ancient Egyptians (a huge favorite due to the availability of information and artifacts), Ancient Greeks and Norsemen. There are many ancient cultures that are interesting. We would have a culmination day where children would give reports on their research, sometimes a play, and usually a meal from the area of the culture, such as a Greek meal. Many cultures have Mediterranean type foods.

Children were very interested in these studies and would recite off litanies of things they had learned about. When we went to the museum when we were studying Ancient Egypt, I heard one student go on and on about the mummy in the sarcophagus to her parent. She must have talked for at least 5 minutes about many aspects of what she knew about the display, if not longer.

Sixth graders from our school went on a week long field trip to Crow Canyon, in the Four Corners area where Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah meet. There are some who went a couple decades ago who still say it was one of the most interesting things they ever did, to learn about an earlier culture. They participated in archeological digs.

We studied Cuneiform letters, but it was difficult to find other information outside of a limited number of books at that time. With the internet, there is much more available. I have wondered if there are fewer Sumerian artifacts and therefore fewer archeological studies and information available, due to wars and other activity in the area of the fertile valley, where the Mesopotamian culture once thrived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuneiform
Cuneiform, or Sumero-Akkadian cuneiform,[a] was one of the earliest systems of writing, invented by Sumerians in ancient Mesopotamia. It is distinguished by its wedge-shaped marks on clay tablets, made by means of a blunt reed for a stylus.[6][7][8][9] The name cuneiform itself simply means "wedge-shaped".[10][11]

Emerging in Sumer in the late fourth millennium BC (the Uruk IV period) to convey the Sumerian language, which was a language isolate, cuneiform writing began as a system of pictograms, stemming from an earlier system of shaped tokens used for accounting. In the third millennium, the pictorial representations became simplified and more abstract as the number of characters in use grew smaller (Hittite cuneiform). The system consists of a combination of logophonetic, consonantal alphabetic, and syllabic signs.

The original Sumerian script was adapted for the writing of the Semitic Akkadian (Assyrian/Babylonian), Eblaite and Amorite languages, the language isolates Elamite, Hattic, Hurrian and Urartian, as well as Indo-European languages Hittite and Luwian; it inspired the later Semitic Ugaritic alphabet as well as Old Persian cuneiform. Cuneiform writing was gradually replaced by the Phoenician alphabet during the Neo-Assyrian Empire (911–612 BC). By the second century AD, the script had become extinct, its last traces being found in Assyria and Babylonia, and all knowledge of how to read it was lost until it began to be deciphered in the 19th century.

Last edited:
Ancient cultures is one of my favorite things to teach, learn and study. Sorry about my long post, I have considered shortening it.

I am aware of Cuneiform writing being first used for accounting. It evolved to about 600 characters that were picture representations, much like Chinese characters. IMHO, I don't think it is alien in origin. I believe it was used by humans, likely men, to communicate and for record keeping. It also involved mud and a wedge shaped stick. Mud was plentiful in the fertile valley of Mesopotamia.

The study of the first writing was a lesson I did with my students. It was meant, along with a few other lessons, to help them wonder and appreciate those who came before them, their achievements, and how their work moved us forward as a more developed civilization. Rather than telling children all the answers, I would ask them questions, to get them wondering and thinking. "Why did they decide to use mud? Why didn't they write it in a notebook? Why did they start keeping records?" I would have trays with wedged sticks and mud for them to practice with. We also practiced writing our names when possible, and writing notes with different alphabets, if possible. The more activities, the better. Mud was cumbersome and fragile when it dried.

Over the years, I used different civilizations for studying their alphabets and letters with my students, depending on what exhibits were in town, and what cultural and anthropological studies might be more thoroughly studied visually and in depth, based on the exhibits and accompanying available presentations. We studied Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Ancient Egyptians (a huge favorite due to the availability of information and artifacts), Ancient Greeks and Norsemen. There are many ancient cultures that are interesting. We would have a culmination day where children would give reports on their research, sometimes a play, and usually a meal from the area of the culture, such as a Greek meal. Many cultures have Mediterranean type foods.

Children were very interested in these studies and would recite off litanies of things they had learned about. When we went to the museum when we were studying Ancient Egypt, I heard one student go on and on about the mummy in the sarcophagus to her parent. She must have talked for at least 5 minutes about many aspects of what she knew about the display, if not longer.

Sixth graders from our school went on a week long field trip to Crow Canyon, in the Four Corners area where Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah meet. There are some who went a couple decades ago who still say it was one of the most interesting things they ever did, to learn about an earlier culture. They participated in archeological digs.

We studied Cuneiform letters, but it was difficult to find other information outside of a limited number of books at that time. With the internet, there is much more available. I have wondered if there are fewer Sumerian artifacts and therefore fewer archeological studies and information available, due to wars and other activity in the area of the fertile valley, where the Mesopotamian culture once thrived.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuneiform
Cuneiform, or Sumero-Akkadian cuneiform,[a] was one of the earliest systems of writing, invented by Sumerians in ancient Mesopotamia. It is distinguished by its wedge-shaped marks on clay tablets, made by means of a blunt reed for a stylus.[6][7][8][9] The name cuneiform itself simply means "wedge-shaped".[10][11]

Emerging in Sumer in the late fourth millennium BC (the Uruk IV period) to convey the Sumerian language, which was a language isolate, cuneiform writing began as a system of pictograms, stemming from an earlier system of shaped tokens used for accounting. In the third millennium, the pictorial representations became simplified and more abstract as the number of characters in use grew smaller (Hittite cuneiform). The system consists of a combination of logophonetic, consonantal alphabetic, and syllabic signs.

The original Sumerian script was adapted for the writing of the Semitic Akkadian (Assyrian/Babylonian), Eblaite and Amorite languages, the language isolates Elamite, Hattic, Hurrian and Urartian, as well as Indo-European languages Hittite and Luwian; it inspired the later Semitic Ugaritic alphabet as well as Old Persian cuneiform. Cuneiform writing was gradually replaced by the Phoenician alphabet during the Neo-Assyrian Empire (911–612 BC). By the second century AD, the script had become extinct, its last traces being found in Assyria and Babylonia, and all knowledge of how to read it was lost until it began to be deciphered in the 19th century.

Weedy yhats not too long for me,I really like ancient history too so type :great::Thankyou::thumbs:on.

It is thought by most scholars that cuneiform was invented by women who originally had a high place in society because women knew the children were hers and durable goods were passed down to the eldest female child.
It is a sad consequence that the written language became their downfall as it was used to record marriage and the children born to men.
In the 3000 years of the Sumerian civilization women were reduced from the only property owners to little more than property themselves. The female deities were replaced nearly totally by male counterparts. The two major exceptions are KI and Inanna.

It is thought by most scholars that cuneiform was invented by women who originally had a high place in society because women knew the children were hers and durable goods were passed down to the eldest female child.
It is a sad consequence that the written language became their downfall as it was used to record marriage and the children born to men.
In the 3000 years of the Sumerian civilization women were reduced from the only property owners to little more than property themselves. The female deities were replaced nearly totally by male counterparts. The two major exceptions are KI and Inanna.

Wrong subject ,sorry.

V.J.I'll try to find more info on this for us to study.

I was talking to my brother about all the UFO stuff in the different media. TV, internet, chat boards, and other places. My theory is the government is preparing the masses slowly so when the truth comes out people won't be so panicked.
I occasionally watch Ancient Aliens and there is NO way some stone tools wielding tribe built some of the things they are credited with building.
If slave labor was used to build the great pyramids where are the graves of the hundreds of thousands of dead slaves? How could the have possibly have fed them all? It does not add up.
They are here and have been here for centuries and there is no doubt they interbreed with humans.
After all, they are sailors and I have seen sailors on shore leave. :eek:
I have a SIL that has RH- blood and I can tell you for a 100% fact she is not a descendant of a higher intellectual race. To be polite she is dumber than a box of rocks and so is her entire family.

Latest posts

Back