Covid again

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just read today, the CDC wants a covid booster to be a standard yearly shot. There is only one problem. Very few of the younger crowd are getting boosters and very few are getting very sick.
Yeah, I'm not seeing much purpose in it. I had the Pfizer double dose. And, I didn't get covid until almost 3 years into the outbreak. Did it help? Who knows, and I don't care. What I'm seeing is a virus that seems to be de-evolving, becoming less severe with each variant.

People seem to forget that covid is literally a pissed off common cold on steroids. Its natural evolution seems to be to become more contagious but less severe, which makes sense biologically. Not killing the infected person, but being more contagious means it gets to spread more, and spreading is what the virus lives to do.

So if it is getting less severe, why do I want to put a vaccine that doesn't prevent infection in my body? I'll let my own immune system do the work now, thank you very much...

Just read today, the CDC wants a covid booster to be a standard yearly shot. There is only one problem. Very few of the younger crowd are getting boosters and very few are getting very sick.
Yes. I also read where they wanted to casually drop it into the list of "childhood vaccines".
I am glad I don't have a young child or we would be becoming Amish, or Mormons. :mad:
(religious exemption).

Yeah, I'm not seeing much purpose in it. I had the Pfizer double dose. And, I didn't get covid until almost 3 years into the outbreak. Did it help? Who knows, and I don't care. What I'm seeing is a virus that seems to be de-evolving, becoming less severe with each variant.

People seem to forget that covid is literally a pissed off common cold on steroids. Its natural evolution seems to be to become more contagious but less severe, which makes sense biologically. Not killing the infected person, but being more contagious means it gets to spread more, and spreading is what the virus lives to do.

So if it is getting less severe, why do I want to put a vaccine that doesn't prevent infection in my body? I'll let my own immune system do the work now, thank you very much...
Agreed. That’s why I haven’t gotten a 4th one. Delta was bad but what we have now isn’t, and from what I’ve seen people are dying *with* COVID, not *because* of COVID.
The only problem is if it mutates into something more severe again like MERS or SARS or worse. I

Hoping you feel better Dr. Jenner.

Old grandma’s remedy— tea with lemon, honey and cinnamon. If that doesn’t work, bourbon. Your mileage may vary.

the tea worked for me along with hot showers with eculyptus around the shower rod, nasal wash using Xclear packets and plenty of “moving around the cabin.”
Thank you! Old grandmas remedy is a good one.

Good! The younger crowd does not need the vaxx! It apparently only causes more problems for them. I have seen so many news articles and videos of youngsters having heart problems or neurologic issues. I just breaks my heart!! Yet I also saw that the CDC added it into the yearly vaxx for school children. There are a few states that said they will not comply and I am thank my grands are all in a state the wont. At least to this point. My fear is election fraud will get us blue one day. We live in dire times and we can not take anything for granted. Too many states are being forced. My hope is that parents wake and start homeschooling. I know it is on the rise. But these low income families, a lot single moms have no choice but send their kids to public school while they work. As a country, we need to pray that we get back to morals as a whole.

Agreed. That’s why I haven’t gotten a 4th one. Delta was bad but what we have now isn’t, and from what I’ve seen people are dying *with* COVID, not *because* of COVID.
The only problem is if it mutates into something more severe again like MERS or SARS or worse. I
I hope it wont, But if it does, you can blame our own Government. DOD is actually responsible.

Latest posts

Back