Cyber Bullying Awareness Month (January)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
There are several Youtubers who are talking about cyber bullying and how it has affected them. I've seen a few of the videos that are out this month.
From my experience as a teacher, dealing with children who were bullies or who were bullied, what I do know is that one of the better strategies is to not be quiet about it, but to get others to come along side you to deal with the bullies.

This first video is long, and I have barely watched any of it yet. I do know that the woman in this video had some serious threats made against her and was stalked. She is a person who as well as many other people, lives in a van, the van life. I know that for a while she had to never be on camera when groups of van lifers were making videos, celebrating this or that, and certainly never talking about where she might be.

Can't deal with a Cyber Bully (unless you know where they live) like we did growing up. Guy was bullying my older brother so my older sister and I help my brother and we took on the bully. I'm sure my parents were dying laughing as they watch out the window as the three of us let in on that guy. Brother and sister got him to the ground and where holding him down and punching while I beat him with a 2X4 on the a$$. The guy screamed "I GIVE" and after that we all got along just fine.

I watch a variety of YouTubers and have been seeing a number of creators posting about stalkers. Evidently there are some really sick people out there who spend all of their time harassing people.

Latest posts

Back