Dealing with "Special Snowflakes" in a post SHTF environment.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone who is "NOT" in this conversation see what is wrong here.......???

If there is "NOT" someone who can see "Exactly What" is wrong.

Is there someone who can see that something is wrong.....??? That is the start point.

Last edited:
Quite a few of us here do follow on just how warped of a mindset these SJW,SFs have been raised to be. These type creatures can only be created and exist in their vast numbers only because of the artificial environment that has been built for them by the parents and fom the legal and government protections. As others here have said "They have a papa to run to."
I have been around a few not by choice but they have "inflicted" themselves upon me and I know my method of treatment for them may not forever be 100% successful but it does work.
Example one works on the youngsters , You are standing in a line (insert your favorite here) and an eight ,nine ten year old walks up and steps in front and calmly proclaims that he is taking this space because after I object to his obvious Ill manners that "he has the right" to be there! So I step around him with the wife and tell him he has the right to start at the rear just like everyone else. You can imagine what happened next, he actually threatened to go get his father!!! All I said next was "good that is what I want you to do and when he shows up I will teach him the manners he neglected to teach you." The SF just melted away and the snowman " father" never appeared.
The adult version seem to have the same mindset and justifications for placing or forcing their wants or needs ahead of others and I have herd it more than once. "I have valid reasons." I have stood my ground for myself and others and solidly explained that they will not and cannot justify their actions and it will not be condoned . So far the SFs just melt away, But there is a reason for this "melting away" response and we know what that reason is. Col. Jeff Cooper penned it best "An armed society is a polite society ."
This is one of the underlying reasons driving the current gun control push! The sjw\sfs group cannot be all powerful if even one old individual can defend his position.

Can anyone who is "NOT" in this conversation see what is wrong here.......???

If there is "NOT" someone who can see "Exactly What" is wrong.

Is there someone who can see that something is wrong.....??? That is the start point.

I have been involved in the thread, but I will make an attempt

Could we be pointing to the wrong group you identify as Special Snowflakes? Is there a group that would be more forceful in attaining what they feel they deserve? As in use any measures necessary to get it? I have seen groups trying to blockade an active highway using their bodies and apparently feeling that no rapidly moving vehicle would dare invade their private space and hit them. I did not have to be specifically taught that in a rapidly moving vehicle versus human body battle, the vehicle has a slight advantage of coming out the victor. I now know there is a group that thinks otherwise.

Or could it be we are underestimating their tactics? After a SHTF situation they approach you expecting you to give them everything you have, because they deserve it. They will ask for a whole cake and settle for a slice, to satisfy them at the moment. Tomorrow they are back asking for the rest of the cake, because they now know you have it and were willing to part with a piece yesterday. They will settle for another slice because that is all they need at that moment. If you give them another, they will continue to return until they have indeed, consumed your whole cake. If you refuse them they will spread word you do have a cake and come back in force, because they know you have something they want. Call it breaking OPSEC and now the whole area knows you have cake and will all come after it. <= Not only the initial group, but the bad guys will now hear of your cake also and come using much different tactics to take it from you.

Look at history for answers. In a world without law, Like Serbia during the war there, the gangs became snipers on the rooftops and thieves in the night. Very few people traveled after dark and during the day they were careful to avoid the sniping positions. Look at history and learn from it or repeat it. The choice is yours.

This was a fun/interesting/educational thread from "roughly" four years ago.
Note: If you see a reference to a brain damaged member with username "VirginPrepper", please disregard his posts.

Last edited:
..In the same 'category'..

1638727598004-png.400590

:p ..Yep, Just swap out "liberals" for "snowflakes", and it's Still spot-on, Lolz..

jd

I enjoyed that, thank you. I have to admit I really do not run into many Snowflakes, and especially Special Snowflakes in my life. They just do not seem to enjoy the same things I do, like working, fishing, gardening, being outside....

This came up as a suggested video after I finished the one above. It presents another Special Snowflake ( I admit I also did not know there was more than one kind of Snowflake) running into issues while trying to run her business.

She is to young to be a Millennial, as of 2021 they are 27-40 years old. She is a Gen X.

My sincere apologies 🙃 .

But hey look on the bright side... it's better than being a Millennial like me and everyone likes to think your an incompetent idiot snowflake just because of your birth date.
My daughter 31 & my son 27, both work on their own, so I know better.

My sincere apologies 🙃 .

But hey look on the bright side... it's better than being a Millennial like me and everyone likes to think your an incompetent idiot snowflake just because of your birth date.
You can't be to bad, you hang out with us old cahoots. ;)

i truly believe we will be facing a shtf moment that will change all of our lives forever. it will not be pretty but dangerous and ugly. i have some snowflak-y types in my family and i love them. if i can i will help them even tho dsome are dumber than a box of rainbow painted rocks and have no discernment or critical thinking ability. they survive on media and sound bytes. they arent bad people just brainwashed. but are teachable.

i suspect many will die from the inability to adapt mentally, emotionally or physically to their dramatically changed surroundings, to protect themselves, find food or even know that there are times you Got to purify the water. and simple sanitation

gonna be some very challenging times.

... if i can i will help them even tho dsome are dumber than a box of rainbow painted rocks and have no discernment or critical thinking ability. they survive on media and sound bytes. they arent bad people just brainwashed. but are teachable.

i suspect many will die from the inability to adapt mentally, emotionally or physically to their dramatically changed surroundings, to protect themselves, find food or even know that there are times you Got to purify the water. and simple sanitation

gonna be some very challenging times.
I have a buddy like that that is 65. I asked him to name one thing that Trump did that was bad. He started bashing his character and I repeatedly asked....

But can you name one thing?

He couldn't so I told he should write down and let me know. Still waiting for an answer.

Ben

I have a buddy like that that is 65. I asked him to name one thing that Trump did that was bad. He started bashing his character and I repeatedly asked....

But can you name one thing?

He couldn't so I told he should write down and let me know. Still waiting for an answer.

Ben
I have asked that here to an individual - same thing "He's a racist pig." Etc. No answer. (My question was what has he done as acting pres. that you disprove of."

Latest posts

Back