Decisions, decisions

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sam

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
We have needed another 1/2 ton or larger PU, a Ford to be precise. I have a man who tomorrow is buying my Jeep Grand Cherokee that I got for our daughter some years ago and she is getting my 3/4 ton F-150 4x4. Where we live in the winter you have to have 4x4 or stay home. Mom and I are going tomorrow to look at used PU [refuse to pay the price for a new one] and I have one in particular. A 2011 F-250 4 door with the 6.7 Turbo Diesel 4x4. Best of all the dealer is asking under book and will let my mechanic take a look at it. Anyone own one?

Best of all the dealer is asking under book
Why is a dealer under book price?
Good idea having your mechanic check it over. Diesels can be expensive to repair.
I have always driven 4x4 pickups.
We usually don't get a lot of snow so it's mainly slick roads. Rear-wheel drive trucks get squirrely on ice.

We have needed another 1/2 ton or larger PU, a Ford to be precise. I have a man who tomorrow is buying my Jeep Grand Cherokee that I got for our daughter some years ago and she is getting my 3/4 ton F-150 4x4. Where we live in the winter you have to have 4x4 or stay home. Mom and I are going tomorrow to look at used PU [refuse to pay the price for a new one] and I have one in particular. A 2011 F-250 4 door with the 6.7 Turbo Diesel 4x4. Best of all the dealer is asking under book and will let my mechanic take a look at it. Anyone own one?
First red flag and maybe accidental but you have a 3/4 ton 1/2 ton pickup? Otherwise the vehicle seems sound if it is at the right price for you.

Latest posts

Back