Dee Snyder on transformers

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't read the article due to my ad blocker, but I did hear his video.

Like all liberals, if you disagree with them on ONE point, then you are ripe for name calling "transphobe". He's correct in that we need to push back on this stuff. He said he'd continue to support and march with the trans community, but he doesn't agree with dragging the kids into this. I think he's finding out that with the libs either you are for them or against them, there is no middle.....and no common sense. Dee Snider a transphobe??? LOL! Dude looked like a lady long before most of these trans 'men' were even born.

It'll be interesting to see if he'll still stick with the trans communnity when they continue their push towards pedophilia. Because that is where it's all heading. If you ever wonder why someone would support this crap with the kids and they're not trans........then they're probably either really stupid or they are a pedo.

I'm old and out of touch, I thought it would be an electrical question :oops:
Yeah, I was just going to mention that the transformer on our grid supply pole is probably a 400 amp unit, it also feeds the neighbor electrical power as well as power for us, that's the only trans-forming I care to know about.

Gee, even more confused!! Last week they were tranny's, now they are transformers?? Guess that attracts more kids!😮
Let me help....
Transformer:
tpa.png

Weirdo:
image-asset.jpeg

What? You forgot about him/it?
They have always been around.
That was 38 years ago.:oops:
Leave our 3-phase 220VAC things alone! :waiting:

Last edited:
I love Boy George and Twisted Sister! But when I grew up with them it was no big deal!!
@Pearl Maybe because "back then" we didn't concern ourselves. Don't ask, don't tell. Looks obvious. Never mind. Who cares, right? I didn't like that boy person's music but it wasn't talked about, remember?
Also, I heard that gay people are not happy with trans. What gives? :huh:
@Magus I thought you were talking about Dee Wallace, the mom from ET (the movie). What my brain interpreted about your title: Dee Wallace's opinion on Transformers (the movie).
I didn't read your link.
This is like blind men describing an elephant.

90% of the gay people that I know (All of 5) despise trannies as posers and "fence sitters" They're not super happy about Bi either. Which brings me to the Bi people that I know, of which half dislike gays and or trannyies. Why are so many people I know of some deviation? Bah. I'm not a bigot, everything pisses me off.

Latest posts

Back