Democrat Embarrassment

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Read this guys/gals.Let us know what you think, especially Shooter ?

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katie...0amA4hepi9OsFcILSak98kj8Ji5TWYO_Pmsxcd1hxqtNo
What I liked the mostest of the most was Mueller left the door open on the "obstruction of justice" thing in his exit speech saying that he couldn't prove that the president didn't commit obstruction of justice by refusing to answer questions.

Then the same guy today, in his testimony to congress, did exactly that 200 times (Fox counted them) by saying "I'm not going to get into that" and "I'm not going to answer that question".
The few questions he did answer, quickly revealed how stupid he actually is "I don't know who that is (Fusion GPS)" (the company that paid Steele to write the famous dossier that caused the 2-year investigation, that he was in charge of:eek:).

I hate I didn't record the whole 3 hours:bang Head:, just to play back anytime I feel like I need to be smarter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hated the Book...REALLY Hated the Movie !!

:popcorn:

Mueller looked like he had dementia...as he embarrassed himself, the nation, and that ass wart Rep. Jerry Nadler's panel.

...and, as I suspected, Mueller was only a RINO empty suit figure head for that jitbag Andy Weissmann's report backed by that stacked Liberal lawyer hit squad and the friggin' DNC. :stir pot:

Mueller didn't write that report...and that lawyer Mueller brought was the lawyer for that bitch :pee: Hillary Clinton's Server Wipe sham of an "investigation"

Any "distinguished career" Mueller HAD...was literally flushed down the toilet by this inquisistion hearing. :sicko:

Trouble IS...I don't think he's even aware of that !! :confused:

Stupid Fuckin' Liberals...they just gave Trump the 2020 Election...!! :smilie flag:

Well...I guess that about covers it !!

:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back