Dersu Uzala

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont read this link if you think you want to read the book about this old time hardcore mtn man type.

@Sourdough

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dersu_Uzala

330px-Dersuuzala.jpg

I normally don’t have much time to watch movies but this thread convinced me to make time for the story of Dersu Uzala.

I am so glad I did, and now I want to read the book.

Edited to add: This story and all its lessons weighed on my mind so much, I ordered the book.

I will probably read it with a highlighter marker close at hand, so I don’t lose track of all the gems I am sure to find.

I treasure books like this. Judging from the Amazon reviews, it seems to be even better than the movie.

@Sourdough, this one is a must-see. It speaks to us and others who can relate...

Last edited:
@Grizzleyette___Adams i knew you would dig the guys art work as well as the story behind it...in fact i thought many of you would !

@Grizzleyette___Adams i knew you would dig the guys art work as well as the story behind it...in fact i thought many of you would !

I loved the artwork! It perfectly captured the spirit of the story so much that I will be making a bookmark using the artwork in the OP for my copy of the book.

Thank you, brother-mine, for yet another goodie!

Latest posts

Back