Disappeared?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left a message on KTOG. I corresponded with him, but never had a chance to meet him. He seemed like a great fellow.

Had many Ford pickups over the years, three Dodge(Dakota w/318, 1500 w/V6, and 1500 quad cab w/Hemi). The quad w/Hemi I love except for the gas milage, 13 1/2 mpg in town. Highway is 17 witch is only a gallon less than my Ford got.

I left a message on KTOG. I corresponded with him, but never had a chance to meet him. He seemed like a great fellow.
He was a genuine character. I know he was instrumental in getting me banned but I'm sure he knew I didn't hold it against him.
When he said he couldn't make Fido '15 because money was tight, I called him on it. Told him I'd mail him a check for $750 to cover hotel and everything.
He thanked me for the offer of a loan, and I told him it wasn't a DAMN loan! Old guys toss stuff to each other all the time.
About then he owned up to the fact that he just wasn't up for it.
frown.gif

Disappeared:
IMG_0357_c_r.JPG

Well I'm here, but some of the good guys ain't. Makes it easier for me to pull down the quality of the conversation.
Don't think you get to sing that song solo, I can pull down the quality of a conversation with the best of 'em:D.
I believe it is important for 'diversity' that qualified people like me present the redneck take on everything:green man:

Still hangin’...

Back