Disappeared?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still lurking about...

The problem I'm seeing is just a general lack of participation by members and very slow growth. If people don't post new topics and/or communicate and participate in existing threads, what's the point? Lurking is fine to a point. But, without discourse, interaction, and conversation, forums dry up.

I'd love to see more people posting new topics that are of interest to them. As with most everything, you get out of it what you invest in it.

I never left, but I was never acquainted with the group of friends that started this forum. From other forums, I am familiar with several members that post here now.
He he!
Much to CMG and mankind's dismay, I am still alive too:lil guy:
@Retired1 you know the new "me" on KTOG where I see you alot.
Getting banned isn't a death sentence if you're creative.:D
Can't believe you're getting rid of the RFB. Hope it isn't a Hunter.
I can't use any names, but does this face look familiar?
blake_c.gif

lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone seen a post from Phideaux lately? He's the one that got me over here. But if I search (not sure I'm doing it correctly), it looks like he hasn't posted here since Dec 30th.

Has anyone seen a post from Phideaux lately? He's the one that got me over here. But if I search (not sure I'm doing it correctly), it looks like he hasn't posted here since Dec 30th.
Maybe he went to Europe with Shooter??? :lol:

But seriously,I think he's been spending all his time on the sister site.

That's what I see.
But seriously,I think he's been spending all his time on the sister site.
I'm too scared to email him, maybe someone brave can rattle his cage?

He said he's been awful busy but he's doing fine.
That is outstanding!
Busy means he is still functioning optimally.
thumbsup.gif

(btw, he's one of my best friends. By scared, I mean like contacting my brother I hadn't heard from in a long while; had half his colon removed for cancer that had spread several other places)
frown.gif

APB on Shooter , you got me over to this site and we have known each other too long for you "Kevin" to disappear.
Don't make me go to the dark side to find you. NSDQ.

Copy that Tango, as Kev, Mr. Mark and Jerry also got me over here!

I've enjoyed chewing the fat and talking $hit big time with these guys over the years!

He better have lots of pics and stories to share when he gets back!

Copy that Tango, as Kev, Mr. Mark and Jerry also got me over here!

I've enjoyed chewing the fat and talking $hit big time with these guys over the years!

He better have lots of pics and stories to share when he gets back!
Oh I'm sure,the way he likes pictures,he'll have a ton of them.

I'm still on here !...........
Count your blessing.
I've been busy.
My brother had a lot of friends. Half the town came out to see him off:
IMG_2773.JPG

...And if you really want to punish someone, make them executor of your will.
Going to take months:bang Head:.
(7 rental properties, 8 vehicles, dozens of guns, and tons more)

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Shooter, it's coming up on two month's now, so bring your a$$ back here! If not, you will be considered AWOL!!!

BTW, you had better have some damn good pictures & stories to share with us!

Latest posts

Back