Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-- To quote on the link " when this baby hits 88 miles per hour we are going to see some serious sh-t " . $ 150 dollar per barrel of oil within the next few months . That should nearly double the price at the pump from today's prices . And food , with that high of transportation and farming costs , we will see food prices at a level many simply will not be able to afford . Of course I expect someone will simply claim this can't be so . -- Anyway I am glad I will likely be still here to witness SHTF . Prepper time ahead . We are already experiencing the squeeze ., but much more interesting times lay ahead . --- Actually though that is the optimistic view as we will likely be living on a fresh Nuked planet .

Last edited:
I've often wondered how fast things will go south for the winter and not come back if we had a stock market crash.the domino effect and the great depression come to mind.

There are 60 major stock exchanges throughout the world, and their range of sizes is quite surprising.

At the high end of the spectrum is the mighty NYSE, representing $18.5 trillion in market capitalization, or about 27% of the total market for global equities.

At the lower end? Stock exchanges on the tiny islands of Malta, Cyprus, and Bermuda all range from just $1 billion to $4 billion in value. Even added together, these three exchanges make up just 0.01% of total market capitalization.

www.visualcapitalist.com/all-of-the-worlds-stock-exchanges-by-size/

The alarm bells on the debt and the economy are ringing so loud, the MSM media can't ignore them now...
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/uss-massive-debt-pile-fueling-174501591.html?ref=mc.news&guccounter=2
Most of the blame for this lies with Joe Biden and Janet Yellen, including the (dead) voters who elected this pack.

Joe.jpg

If Joe is elected again, the USA will drown in its own debts, and between you and me, I'm sure that's Joe's plan to ruin the USA....
For the USA it would be good not to sink any more money into black holes abroad but to use the money for their own border security. If Joe says that Ukraine is systemically relevant for the USA, Joe is lying, he is only washing the tax money of the USA for his clan, drug son Hunter sends his regards.
If Joe thinks that Ukraine is of the greatest importance for the USA, he should be deported to Ukraine after he has abdicated as president, there it is cheaper to take care of his pension and he will be very welcome there with Hunter. 💀

As for Janet Yellen, she should be deposed and imprisoned for failing and using taxpayer money for crooked things, best to cut her salary first and she should pay back every dollar she earned with her incompetent work.

Last edited:
South Africa seems to be in the same boat with bonds , tomorrow 01.11.2023 there is a mini budget from our finance minister , lets see how he tries to balances the books:huh:

A great place to start would be to stop giving money to illegals. This is from 9 years ago; before the border was welded open by the Brandon admin. The Brandon admin is giving the ten million+ illegals who have entered under his policy, rooms at $500 a night hotels, food, money, cell phones, lawyers, healthcare, etc.

I have quoted this for years.

63% of Non-Citizen Households Access Welfare Programs​

https://cis.org/Report/63-NonCitizen-Households-Access-Welfare-Programs
"... for those here more than 10 years, the rate is 70 percent."

No longer do we need to seek news from any source about the collapsing economy , increasing homelessness and financial desperation , we are seeing it for ourselves whenever we go to purchase something , meet our financial obligations or drive down the streets passing the homeless . Unless somehow the communist running the White House is defeated there is no hope of better days . There is lot of speculation on whether there will even be a real election ever again in the United States . --- All but perhaps the very rich are suffering but those that had the foresight to be a prepper are riding the catastrophic financial storm better than those that did not prepare . It will get worse .

The reaction to the Chinese virus turning our workforce into government dependent freeloaders , democrats running up fuel and labor costs has been devastating to our economy . That is a threat to our Nation .
But I said decades ago . I will never again concern myself with the national debt . I've heard most of my life that the national debt is out of control and it's going to end life as we know it . The debt is nothing more than a stock market and money laundering operation for the movers and shakers of the world . Politicians have used that scare tactic until it means nothing to me .

It seems that Joe is losing more and more friends in the world, who are now making new ones.

If it goes on like this, the new world order will follow, more and more countries will join together in a new power bloc and Joe still doesn't realize that the USA will only lose under him.
Of course, Europe is also losing (everything), as you can see here day by day what the EU dictate and the awesome Russian sanctions are doing to Europe, even if I have less left over every month, I'm fine if the current despots in power are replaced by something new and the European Union dies.

--- Here is a woman's perspective of the awakening . I and probably many of you know that we have pi--ed people off on the forums , trying to wake people up to get them to take prepping a bit more serious . At this point it is just sad to see the unprepared that the prepared are about to leave behind to face their economic abyss .

Poplar did a good video on shipping around the world. The cost of EVERYTHING is going to skyrocket, if you can even get it. WWIII HAS TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR. The world is voting out the wokies and replacing them with nationalists. The dems know this and will NEVER allow themselves to be investigated and imprisoned, at ANY cost.

GET READY

This guy knows China. I love this guy, and have been watching him for years. If China is in trouble, so is everyone else.

Don’t dislike me for not caring, and in fact CHEERING for China to crash and burn. I do not care how it affects us. China is a real and growing threat to Americans very lives. We can survive a crash of China and their evil CCP. They can’t. We would suffer for some time, but ultimately it would help us!

The dems know this and will NEVER allow themselves to be investigated and imprisoned, at ANY cost.

Nailed it HB!! That is the question we all need to be contemplating. Then make certain we have everything we need survive the possibilities.

My List of Possibilities

Short term (1-3 weeks) cyber attacks affecting electric, fuel, food deliveries and/or water supply.

Suitcase nukes in large gatherings.

Antifa/BLM being instructed to attack ”nice” neighborhoods and areas.

Other ideas of what they might try so they can escape their own fate is welcome!

Don’t dislike me for not caring, and in fact CHEERING for China to crash and burn. I do not care how it affects us. China is a real and growing threat to Americans very lives. We can survive a crash of China and their evil CCP. They can’t. We would suffer for some time, but ultimately it would help us!
The one problem is about globalism. The economy and the world is to much global connected. Some countries wouldn't be able anymore just to feed the own citizens.
Then the global thinking of the politicans in the way "one world - one government (or leader)".
I do understand you're don't care about Chinas economy. I wish i could too. But if some of the chinese economies comes in troubles i'm in troubles too - even i just produce and work for local firms. The point in my case are the banker. Because they have too much risk money in chinese immobilia and won't pre-finance anything for my customers anymore if they get to high loss. And this is only on this sector.

Honestly - i have seen so much evil the last few years from different people just to grab another cent more - i seriously think an comlete economic crash and an WW3 is needed to bring people back to the earth and bring them back to an normal thinking. I know it's an bad way to think, but i can't see how else all the greed and misthinking could be solved anymore.
Our problems are so big, they can't be solved by politic and diplomatic ways anymore.

i seriously think an comlete economic crash and an WW3 is needed to bring people back to the earth and bring them back to an normal thinking. I know it's an bad way to think, but i can't see how else all the greed and misthinking could be solved anymore.
Our problems are so big, they can't be solved by politic and diplomatic ways anymore.

The "Great Reset" may turn out very differently than Schwab planned! It could reset us back to the time before globalism took root.

A major ship " shipping " company has now announced , goods transported will now cost 400% more than a few weeks ago . This is due to the Muslim blockade of the Sues Canal . Now my personal expectation is this 400% increase of goods on the shelves will initially vary according to which country is the more effected , but over time this will even out across the globe .

Latest posts

Back