Doll clothes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoBookworm1957

MoBookworm1957
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
It would seem that sewing doll clothes are in my future.
For those that more experience than I do:
Which means I have none....
How do figure out how to make them?
Have gotten odd requests for various items doll clothing.
I'm rusty about sewing clothing for myself let alone something that is only 3.5 inches long.
Any help would be appreciated.

https://www.sewingmachinefun.com/free-printable-diy-doll-clothes-patterns-to-sew/
Are they Barbie dolls or doll dolls 😂 like baby dolls?Loads of ideas on Pinterest. I'm terrible with a sewing machine, preferred to hand sew with the children were little.

1704447240161.png
1704447267935.png

I know less about sewing doll clothes than you do, but with all of the information available today I'm sure you can find everything you need. You Tube probably has several tutorials available. Enter "sewing doll clothes" in the search and see what they have.

Might also ask if you do Craigslist or FB marketplace- there used to be actual patterns like from Simplicity and Butterick etc.
I’ve made dolls with clothes, but the doll and clothes were all in a single pattern.

It would seem that sewing doll clothes are in my future.
For those that more experience than I do:
Which means I have none....
How do figure out how to make them?
Have gotten odd requests for various items doll clothing.
I'm rusty about sewing clothing for myself let alone something that is only 3.5 inches long.
Any help would be appreciated.
I might have some stuff that shows you. In my mothers collection (she passed in May) She restored old dolls and I have about 200 dolls and about 10lbs. of brand new cloths . I'm sure there are books and patterns in that house. I also have a massive amount of Quilling paper 1/8 "

Reactions: Neb
I might have some stuff that shows you. In my mothers collection (she passed in May) She restored old dolls and I have about 200 dolls and about 10lbs. of brand new cloths . I'm sure there are books and patterns in that house. I also have a massive amount of Quilling paper 1/8 "
Thank you

Latest posts

Back