E.M.P. 333 Days (2019) | Full Movie | Thriller | Crime Movie

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched it. Was good, not what I was expecting. The girl is the daughter of the script writer and producer & director. She does a good acting job. I'll bet they had fun making that movie.

I pulled it up on Tubi TV last night and streamed it. Not a bad movie, a little slow in a couple spots, but overall not bad.

I watched it. Of coarse, there are always holes to punch in any of these types of movies. However, I do appreciate a reminder every now and again of what could be. I was thinking today in the car.....what if it happened right here? How long would it take me to get home? What would I take with me from the car? Do I have everything I need to make it home safely?

I realized that I really don't have all my winter stuff in the car yet. I need to fix that pronto since I will be on the road more than normal over the holiday season and usually the weather is not very cooperative. The risk of injury is so much higher with frostbite and hypothermia becoming a huge concern this time of year. I need to pack some hand warmers, boots, wool socks, hats, gloves, scarf, and coat. I've got thermal blankets and stuff like that, but it won't do me much good if I have to be on the move.

Latest posts

Back