Egg muffin thingy

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frodo

Walk with God, You will never be lost
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
right here right now maybe later over there
Use your fingers and apply butter to a muffin pan

Insert
1- piece of bread shoved into hole and molded with fingers
2- line muffin pan with deli ham or turkey or Both!!!

Into the hole
Place an egg, either break the yoke or leave it intact. Your choice
On top of the egg a handful of greater cheese

350 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes
Start peeking at it around 20 minutes and make your own decision how you like your egg

Slide a fork or knife between muffin and pan. To break loose

Salt pepper. 😊 enjoy!!

@Frodo Sometimes I make lazy baby quiche by putting premade biscuit or crescent roll dough into a muffin tin. Add mixed raw eggs with sautéed or raw onions, peppers, mushrooms and cheese in it. Add ham or whatever too. Pop it in the oven.
Really hits the spot! Easy to save and reheat later too.

@Frodo Sometimes I make lazy baby quiche by putting premade biscuit or crescent roll dough into a muffin tin. Add mixed raw eggs with sautéed or raw onions, peppers, mushrooms and cheese in it. Add ham or whatever too. Pop it in the oven.
Really hits the spot! Easy to save and reheat later too.
That’s good eating right there

I make breakfast sandwiches often for dinner. I'm lazy and use either the 8 count pillsbury type biscuits you buy in the roll or english muffins. I will bake the biscuits or toast the english muffins (whichever I have on hand). I cook the eggs in the fry pan and break the yolk. I add bacon, ham, or sausage on top of the egg and melt the cheese over the top before putting it into the sandwich. I think they are better than what you get at a fast food place and I'm sure they are healthier. The leftover sandwiches are put in the frig for later and they don't last long.

Dang it! Now I'm hungry!

I make breakfast sandwiches often for dinner. I'm lazy and use either the 8 count pillsbury type biscuits you buy in the roll or english muffins. I will bake the biscuits or toast the english muffins (whichever I have on hand). I cook the eggs in the fry pan and break the yolk. I add bacon, ham, or sausage on top of the egg and melt the cheese over the top before putting it into the sandwich. I think they are better than what you get at a fast food place and I'm sure they are healthier. The leftover sandwiches are put in the frig for later and they don't last long.

Dang it! Now I'm hungry!
Lazy? Lol. You fried an egg
Lazy is microwaving the egg

Which is very easy to do for a sammich

Lazy? Lol. You fried an egg
Lazy is microwaving the egg

Which is very easy to do for a sammich
Blech! Microwaving an egg has never even crossed my mind. The only thing I would use the nuker for is to warm them up if they were leftovers.

When I make sandwiches, I never make just one. I do at least 4, but normally 6 b/c I do 3 at one time in the fry pan. They don't last long in the frig for leftovers. They are a quick lunch or breakfast on the run.

Blech! Microwaving an egg has never even crossed my mind. The only thing I would use the nuker for is to warm them up if they were leftovers.

When I make sandwiches, I never make just one. I do at least 4, but normally 6 b/c I do 3 at one time in the fry pan. They don't last long in the frig for leftovers. They are a quick lunch or breakfast on the run.
Easy as 1,2,3
Use a bowl, spray with oil
Add egg and beat
Nuke for 45 seconds

Oh the power of suggestion......
See what you made me do Frodo? I made a couple with bacon and a couple with sausage. Yummy!

Attachments

• IMG_1305.JPG
    IMG_1305.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
One favorite I have not made in a long time...
Well buttered muffin pan
Small hand full of Sugar Frosted Flakes, crunch up flakes well
Crack egg over flakes in muffin tin... PIERCE YOKE..
Bake, salt, pepper... Enjoy..

I have made many eggs in the microwave..
ALWAYS PIERCE YOKE.... ALWAYS COVER DISH...
Nuke 45 seconds, rest 30 seconds, nuke 30 seconds more if needed..

Latest posts

Back