Elijah and Patches pups

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TENNGRIZZ

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Welped May 9th , 2 Males 3 female's

Attachments

• IMG_20240510_073956.jpg
    IMG_20240510_073956.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
I can't tell with her laying do, is that a dachshund? Our newest addition (6 months old) got groomed today. After 40 years of having dachshunds, that was a first for me. She's the first long hair that we have had. I can't call her wooly Bugger anymore. They said she didn't like the blow dryer. She was so suppressed that she didn't even screech at them. I may start carrying a blow dryer if it stops her screeching! It's like her parents were a screech owl & a rusty hinge. I've never heard anything like it.

He's saying "put some peanut butter in this thing Dave, put the camera down!"
Ok, HOW DID YOU KNOW :). That is his "toy", it gets a bit of Peanut Butter every day. His other playthings are all balls. He KNOWS the difference.

It has taken us forever to try to reverse engineer a few of his commands :(. Im sure the thinks we are idiots. He should have come with a manual.

Last edited:
Ok, HOW DID YOU KNOW :). That is his "toy", it gets a bit of Peanut Butter every day. His other playthings are all balls. He KNOWS the difference.

It has taken us forever to try reverse engineer a few of his commands :(. Im sure the thinks we are idiots.
You mentioned his peanut butter in a previous post! Bear gets sugar free peanut butter!! They all think we are idiots, lol!

You mentioned his peanut butter in a previous post! Bear gets sugar free peanut butter!! They all think we are idiots, lol!
No no, you sent a scorpion with a hidden camera :p

Puppies are eating food 2x a day now they'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow. The Brown male is staying his handle is Down Town Charlie Brown. The 2 females are spoken for as of now. Going to hunting buddies of mine. I get a lot of people that want the Blue Merle colored pups. What most folks do not understand even in the hound world. My dogs are Xbred true crossbreds. They're likely to be several colors and color variations in every litter. Breeding for color instead of brain's, Temperament and performance is a sure way to screw things up. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned in my thinking. But I ain't changing.

Attachments

• IMG_20240608_092249.jpg
    IMG_20240608_092249.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
Puppies are eating food 2x a day now they'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow. The Brown male is staying his handle is Down Town Charlie Brown. The 2 females are spoken for as of now. Going to hunting buddies of mine. I get a lot of people that want the Blue Merle colored pups. What most folks do not understand even in the hound world. My dogs are Xbred true crossbreds. They're likely to be several colors and color variations in every litter. Breeding for color instead of brain's, Temperament and performance is a sure way to screw things up. Maybe I'm just too old fashioned in my thinking. But I ain't changing.
Looking great!! Thanks for the update!!

Latest posts

Back