FBI "Patriots" set to expose Comey & Co.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well coming from the source it did all I can say is hogwash. Kallstom has not been connected to the FBI for 20 years. Why would I believe he still has contacts at a high enough level to know what he claimed. In fact his own words show he does not know it and is only speculating. After proclaiming g to have knowledge of the event to be at the beginning he then ends by saying it is all his opinion. In other words, factlex’s nonsense

Bull butter. I'll believe it when I see it.

Yeah, I know guys; Kallstrom was giving the same type of interview right after Comey gave hillary a pass in July,'16. I feel he is concerned about the integrity of HIS agency and wants the honest people to do the honest and honorable thing. I can't believe he is totally out of the loop and can't get inside info.

Am I naive ? Probably, but hoping for truth, justice, and the American way to win the day. :smilie flag:

Lots of opinion, damn little solid data. The saying goes "Where there is smoke there is combustion." When the smoke shrouds everything, its source is indiscernible. That may be because every damn one of those shirts is, um, unreliable. Generals all over the place, and not an Ike-clone among them.

Yeah and Hillary was found innocent. "NOT" but it would appear so. They are all in on the corruption and if anyone does become a real threat to causing a domino fall they just better hope their life insurance is paid up. Oh wait.....they often kill the spouse. Just like what happened to the big pharma billionaire connected to Hillary. He and his wife found dead in their home last week.

Latest posts

Back