FEMA & Nuclear Threat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it that now, after the North Korean bomb production facility was destroyed by the collapse of the mountain it was housed in, are they suddenly a bigger threat?
We have little to fear from NK in the way of attacks on cities. They don't have enough bombs and they don't have the means of targeting the mainland.
I suggest that this is just more anti-Trump fake news. To wit:
The last action by FEMA was to deliver a "Standard Operating Guide" in 2017 based on the threat understanding in their studies that concluded in 2016.
You can view the guide HERE.
Since there has been no FEMA action taken since that time I tend to doubt the veracity of the 2018 article published by Buzzfeed news.
How they can claim that Trump is responsible for threats associated with a time frame before he was president further induces doubt.

Why is it that now, after the North Korean bomb production facility was destroyed by the collapse of the mountain it was housed in, are they suddenly a bigger threat?
We have little to fear from NK in the way of attacks on cities. They don't have enough bombs and they don't have the means of targeting the mainland.
I suggest that this is just more anti-Trump fake news. To wit:
The last action by FEMA was to deliver a "Standard Operating Guide" in 2017 based on the threat understanding in their studies that concluded in 2016.
You can view the guide HERE.
Since there has been no FEMA action taken since that time I tend to doubt the veracity of the 2018 article published by Buzzfeed news.
How they can claim that Trump is responsible for threats associated with a time frame before he was president further induces doubt.[/QUOTE

Could be.

In the 1960's bomb shelters were built all around the country. Even today many people are pleased to find one of these on their property.

I see a risk until a final agreement is signed and we have inspectors on the ground to document the destruction of his capacity to launch or manufacture nuclear weapons.

A medium range missile on a freighter would do the trick easily. He has the capacity to damage us significantly.

In the 1960's bomb shelters were built all around the country. Even today many people are pleased to find one of these on their property.

I see a risk until a final agreement is signed and we have inspectors on the ground to document the destruction of his capacity to launch or manufacture nuclear weapons.

A medium range missile on a freighter would do the trick easily. He has the capacity to damage us significantly.

North Korea ,Syria and Iran is the least of our worries ,imo. Except as an ally with China,Russia.

North Korea ,Syria and Iran is the least of our worries ,imo. Except as an ally with China,Russia.
M.A.D. is probably enough deterrent to stay any nuclear attack by China or Russia. N. Korea is already in the Dark Ages so turning it into a glass parking lot will only set them back about three weeks. Crazy Fat Boy could do us a lot more harm than we can do him.

The rulers of Iran believe that it will take global strife to bring the 12th Imam so getting a war started with The Great Satan doesn't seem so bad to them. You may remember the old expression, "I don't worry about the guy with 100 nuclear bombs, I worry about the guy with one."

M.A.D. is probably enough deterrent to stay any nuclear attack by China or Russia. N. Korea is already in the Dark Ages so turning it into a glass parking lot will only set them back about three weeks. Crazy Fat Boy could do us a lot more harm than we can do him.

The rulers of Iran believe that it will take global strife to bring the 12th Imam so getting a war started with The Great Satan doesn't seem so bad to them. You may remember the old expression, "I don't worry about the guy with 100 nuclear bombs, I worry about the guy with one."

I can be wrong but I was like Trump not in favor of iraq or libya wars.

Last edited:
I'm sure Trump is not in favor of ANY wars during his watch. Unfortunately he might not have a choice in the matter.

Hiwall I really don't know what is going on I just vent and comment. I have demoted myself down from Armchair General to Private 1st.Class. :D

At the Battle of Thermopylae 300 Spartans and 700 Thespians held off almost 2 million Persians (some sources say 250,000). While the Spartans were wiped out the Persians were left with a Pyrrhic victory. Small relatively weak groups can cause serious damage to larger, stronger foes.

Here is a scenario to make my point. Iran launches a missile from a ship and manages to explode an atomic bomb at 250 miles above the middle of the country. Over the next three years we loose 250 - 300 million people. We turn Iran into a glass parking lot and manage to kill all the Imams that were involved. They are old anyway and are now martyrs and their praises are sung for centuries by moslems. China, Russia, and moslems take advantage of our weakened position.

Here is a scenario to make my point. Iran launches a missile from a ship and manages to explode an atomic bomb at 250 miles above the middle of the country. Over the next three years we loose 250 - 300 million people. We turn Iran into a glass parking lot and manage to kill all the Imams that were involved. They are old anyway and are now martyrs and their praises are sung for centuries by moslems. China, Russia, and moslems take advantage of our weakened position.
I hope our people are smart enough to know when someone like Iran gets their paws on a nuke and we strike first. That is my hope anyway.

Latest posts

Back