First They Came

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Looks like we are under attack no matter how many special previledges cetain others get.If we lose the rights that protect some we losr it for all.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/natio...ow-film-that-just-wont-die-song-of-the-south/
A great writer Joel Chandler Harris of and movie " Song Of The South" starring man in the song below Basket who won an Oscar for leading roll in the movie in 1948 based on one of his stories and books is under attack from the racist haters of the alphebet groups.
If you listen to this song now it will be the last time it too is on the chopping block.

They should be spending this time on stopping the black from killing each other in the hoods for their drug cartels coming in from other nations, we don't grow poppy here so it ain't ours. Not much season for pot growing eithehr. Instead they fight to keep the killing , crime and imprisonments going. NAACP and money grabbing black lrsdrs are the worst problems.

Last edited:
Looks like we are under attack no matter how many special previledges cetain others get.If we lose the rights that protect some we losr it for all.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/natio...ow-film-that-just-wont-die-song-of-the-south/
A great writer Joel Chandler Harris of and movie " Song Of The South" starring man in the song below Basket who won an Oscar for leading roll in the movie in 1948 based on one of his stories and books is under attack from the racist haters of the alphebet groups.
If you listen to this song now it will be the last time it too is on the chopping block.

Now which song is best for the black youth to hear. the one with the happy man singing positive lyrics or these vulgar rap singers degrading their black women that most of them leave for white women. What kind of rspect is that for the black women and the race? Insult to their mothers and sisters. Just as stupid as these idiot white boys talking jive and dressing like vlowns, nobody wants to see your skinny butt pull up the pants ' but thats another subject'..

Wake up black Americans those leaders are using you while they vote to bring in foreigners who may put us all back into slavery. Yes we whites have been enslaved too but not holding breath for respirations though.

This story was banned so far back, it only exists today in story-book form.
Sambo and family make out great in the end so I don't understand the hatred for it.
The books have been banned everywhere.

This story was banned so far back, it only exists today in story-book form.
Sambo and family make out great in the end so I don't understand the hatred for it.
The books have been banned everywhere.

Well we put up with Lil Abner and the Beverly Hillbellies, Yosemete Sam ,elmer Fudd,etc,etc,etc, ,yet they can't handle some nice Zippity Do Dah?

Well we put up with Lil Abner and the Beverly Hillbellies, Yosemete Sam ,elmer Fudd,etc,etc,etc, ,yet they can't handle some nice Zippity Do Dah?
Elmer Fudd, older fat white-guy with a gun and speech-impediment.
How many of us were supposed to be offended with that stereotype?
Um, all of us?:rolleyes:
Didn't work.

Hope we don't let it get this far, we are under attack but have ot use peace long as we can till it is impossible to to survive without fighting. I still think if enough Americans would protest and refuse these tyrants we could maybe stop them now thatso many of us of are waking up .

I mean stop them pecefully now before it comes to bloodshed,thats my hope anyway.

The historic home of Joel Chandler Harris aka The Wrens Nest is on the west side of Atlanta aka West End. us kids use to play in that backyard and look through the bars [ bars were to stop kids from tearing up stuff not to keep nyone in ] at the old funishing of the old cabin that was suppose to have been the cabin of the old black slave known as ' Uncle Remus ' who told Joel these stories of Bre Rabbit and Bre Bear [ but I'm sure it was these 2 famous very talented Jewish song writers Rogers and Hammerstien who wrote Zippidy Do Dah. for the movie ;Song of the South' ]
My last visit to this old house was in 1993 when I took 4 grandkids to listen to a young black lady tell us one of his stories.She was good really got into it and enjoyed the awe and laughter all the children in the room listening.

Radical muslim ISIS destroy 3000 yr old artifacts.

Radical thugs tearing down historical relics in USA.

One of the many times I do respct Trump although don'yt always agree with his actions or laws he passes.

I have Song of the South on DVD. Zippidy Do Dah was one of my favorite songs growing up. It was so happy.

Latest posts

Back