For Nancy

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice point Meerkat! A very Cristian attitude when faced by one who does such evil upon her brothers and sisters.

Wrongo dongo. What you are seeing are "Secret Service" badges, shown here...
1667665956495.png

Here is what a US Marshal's badge looks like...

1667666021230.png

“Pray for Nancy Pelosi. Psalm 109:8.”

lets see who gets it
This was also out there when Obama was president, a prayer for him to have a short term. It works if it is God's will. We are supposed to pray and support out elected leaders, no matter how much we do not like them. I don't know if there has ever been anyone that I have liked. I can't stand people in politics, period, no matter what party they are. They are all crooked, imho.

This was also out there when Obama was president, a prayer for him to have a short term. It works if it is God's will. We are supposed to pray and support out elected leaders, no matter how much we do not like them. I don't know if there has ever been anyone that I have liked. I can't stand people in politics, period, no matter what party they are. They are all crooked, imho.
Well, you got a point! :thumbs:

Psalm 109:9 Verse 8. Let his days be few. By "his days", he meant the days of his apostleship, which were few; since before the passion of our Lord, they were ended by his crime and death.
I didn't have to look that up , I just asked my wife , she knows all that stuff

Last edited:
I would word it a little differently;
I hope that Nancy catches on fire and it forges her mind and heart to the way of the creator.
All things are possible in His name.

Well, even we believe in hell.
It will be full of politicians. in our view, traitors, the willfully stupid, the cruel and the self absorbed go there. what better definition of a politician is there?
Our hell is the opposite of the Christian one, it is bleak ice and the only thing to eat is your fellow prisoners. and you're always cold and hungry.

Latest posts

Back