For those planning to attend the meet and greet

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey sis ,if you let me know where in Ireland they are ,I surely will say hi for you
Several of the family are along the southern coast, they're fishermen, some are mid-country around Tullamore in County Offaly, some are in and around Belfast, and the rest scattered in betwixt the two. Just a general yell on a hillside will do just fine.

I still plan on trying to go Mastercajun and Old_anorak. If possible I may try to go a day or two earlier. I still need to get me a tent and a mattress to sleep on but if necessary I can sleep on a blanket on the ground. LOL

I don't think there will be a problem at all. It might actually cut down on some of the stuff you need to bring. I'm not even going to bring a campstove, I'm going to make several of the little stove things Ronin did a video on. I'm going to make the bigger ones so I can cook on them with no fuss and no muss.

It's a little stove made from a soda can, wax, cardboard, cotton balls, and vasoline. I think it burns over an hour and you can put it out and re light it later on. So much easier than a camp stove, especially first thing in the morning. I don't drink coffee, but I'm sure some do and this should be a fast way of getting it going.

It's a little stove made from a soda can, wax, cardboard, cotton balls, and vasoline. I think it burns over an hour and you can put it out and re light it later on. So much easier than a camp stove, especially first thing in the morning. I don't drink coffee, but I'm sure some do and this should be a fast way of getting it going.
Hey that's neat and I have all of that on hand too.

Let me find the link for you. He posted the video here on the forum and then did a re-build for a bigger one and posted the video on it as well.

I think I am headed in that direction as well. I need to work on my oldest girl's shirt but not sure if I'll get that done tonight or wait until tomorrow.

ok im still gonna try n make it.but it being this early on.not sure if i can save enough money for the trip n all.

Really? Couldn't y'all have it in western South Dakota/Eastern Wyoming the first week of August? I could make that
25.gif

Mommy! Bill keeps looking at me!!!! Rofl

I'll stop this car....I will.....boy , don't make me stop this car....I will( as he's trying to slap me from the front seat while I pull my little sister in front of me to block the blows)

You're right, it probably will. Hmmm..... maybe saran wrap should be kept locked up.... got to go make a list of potential terrorist camping items that will need to be registered and applied for before being passed out.;)

Having a great time is good. I'd rather have good memories than information and a period of time that drags on forever.

Latest posts

Back