From the big apple

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlizNick

Friend
Neighbor
Just introducing myself been interested in the Homestead vision for a while (M 26) my wife and I are interested in the more grounded 😁 lifestyle and plan to see how we can fit in.

My dream is to have a multi family/community homestead on a bunch of acres if doable that way we can split the chores and reap the benefits together.

Ideally would love to find someone that is setup & aging and would like some young members to join and help out with the physical work or the like.

Right now saving for that time.

Just introducing myself been interested in the Homestead vision for a while (M 26) my wife and I are interested in the more grounded 😁 lifestyle and plan to see how we can fit in.

My dream is to have a multi family/community homestead on a bunch of acres if doable that way we can split the chores and reap the benefits together.

Ideally would love to find someone that is setup & aging and would like some young members to join and help out with the physical work or the like.

Right now saving for that time.
Welcome to the forum from the 'real' swamp:D.
We would probably take up donations to help you leave that place :).

Last edited:
Welcome from Rochester, New York. There are at least a few of us New Yorkers around here.

Welcome from Alaska!

Oops I was thinking which way I was looking. Long day! 🥴. If he was a mama, he would have eyes in the back of his head and it would still work 😂

What I should have said was that you passed the test 😉
(This is why I don’t type much at night.)

Greetings from the west end of Lake Superior..

they said they had a five-year plan...... Good place to start... The best advise I've heard is that.. Make a ...flexable... plan, then surround it with many small successful accomplishments toward the ultimate goal you envision... Good luck...

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, all the best to you and your's.

Latest posts

Back