From The Politically Incorrect Archives Of The Internet

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

upload_2018-2-24_11-52-2.jpeg

"Boy! Run down & cut me a good HICKORY SWITCH! I'm a gonna TAN yer HIDE!!"

pro%2Bgun%2Bcontrol.jpg

DZFU-RVX0AIxnSe.jpg

handbill-generic-pro-ccw-6x7.7.jpg

I noticed where you got the sign from.
For our brothers of Hebrew decent, there's also this one:
http://jewscanshoot.com
" NOTHING SAYS NEVER AGAIN LIKE AN ARMED JEW"
I will not hesitate to explain to one of them why the 2A should be more important to them, of all people, and introduce them to shooting.
It's amazing to see them understand after all the lies they have been fed by the left their whole life, simply blow away in the breeze.

Don't think your guns can be illegally confiscated, even though you have broken no law?
Then you better not read this:
https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/tyranny-begins-seattle-man-broke-no-laws-guns-confiscated/
"In what many believe is the beginning of a Constitutional crisis, Seattle police have taken the distinct honor of being the first law enforcement agency in the state to put an extreme risk protection order, or “erpo,” into practice by forcibly confiscating the guns belonging to a Seattle resident without a warrant, arrest, or even criminal charges...
But, what were the reasons police acted like the East German Stasi in a raid on a citizen’s home who hadn’t broken any laws?"
SeattlePoliceStormHome-760x507.png

Especially if you are Jewish...
Edit: If he doesn't own half of Seattle from them blatantly violating his constitutional rights when this is over, I'll be surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think your guns can be illegally confiscated, even though you have broken no law?
Then you better not read this:
https://davidharrisjr.com/politics/tyranny-begins-seattle-man-broke-no-laws-guns-confiscated/

SeattlePoliceStormHome-760x507.png

Especially if you are Jewish...
Edit: If he doesn't own half of Seattle from them blatantly violating his constitutional rights when this is over, I'll be surprised.

Hey Super,

Around here, the men picked up their rifles............over a 7¢/gallon "tax" on liquor.

Today, we let "them" steal 37.5% of our paychecks in "payroll taxes"..

If the "libtards" can get LAW ABIDING CITIZENS "classified" as "sick".......... well..........for our "own good" they need to "disarm us"....

Sickening...

Here is what CS Lewis had to say,
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good
of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live
under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.
The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may
at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good
will torment us without end for they do so with the approval
of their own conscience."

For any who haven't, highly recommend his book, "The Great Divorce"...
upload_2018-3-31_19-33-33.jpeg

Later, Mark

If the "libtards" can get LAW ABIDING CITIZENS "classified" as "sick".......... well..........for our "own good" they need to "disarm us"....
Oh trust me, we were all classified as "sick" long ago for clinging to our guns and religion, both of which were proven by their 'facts' as unnecessary in a "progressive" (or should that be, oppressive) society.
Watch the movie Idiocracy again and then listen to the people on the left-coast talk.
The movie was supposed to be satire, but...
Oh it's happening sweetheart!

Hey Super,

We live in the "Age of Asininity"!

Later, Mark

We live in the "Age of Asininity"!
I guess some of us older folks are blessed that we won't have to live too many years in that age.
My father worked for NASA and helped put men on the moon with 60's technology. Our company today is powering forklifts with hydrogen fuel cells.
In California the big challenge is to get the pepperoni on the top of the pizza, not the bottom, and be above level 500 on Candy Crush.
:cry:
(where's my cigarette)

Hey Super,

They designed the P 51..........on the back of a napkin.........at the BAR! LOL

Here in Pa. .......Well they widened the berm on a two lane black top in the swamp. Had a man counting "Cat O Nine Tails"......and made sure they put that many back!

Cat O Nine Tails? Swamp? Really?

FoMoCo "design team" (calling them engineers would be insulting to toddlers). Design cars what the doors lock themselves........only when reaching for door handle with arm load of groceries in pouring down rain. Seat belt on bench seat......8" from door! (okay for 76# Aunt Tillie, I'm built more like Uncle Joe...276#) LOL

Start car up. Spark plugs blow out of cylinder head. $275 to fix head. What a bargain!

Wrap fanbelt around motor mount....

If they is engineers, I iz Brain Surgeon!

hillbillies5.jpg

Later, Mark

Hey Super,

They designed the P 51..........on the back of a napkin.........at the BAR! LOL

Here in Pa. .......Well they widened the berm on a two lane black top in the swamp. Had a man counting "Cat O Nine Tails"......and made sure they put that many back!

Cat O Nine Tails? Swamp? Really?

FoMoCo "design team" (calling them engineers would be insulting to toddlers). Design cars what the doors lock themselves........only when reaching for door handle with arm load of groceries in pouring down rain. Seat belt on bench seat......8" from door! (okay for 76# Aunt Tillie, I'm built more like Uncle Joe...276#) LOL

Start car up. Spark plugs blow out of cylinder head. $275 to fix head. What a bargain!

Wrap fanbelt around motor mount....

If they is engineers, I iz Brain Surgeon!

Later, Mark
Boy, you're really out to start something.....
mentioning the 'Cat O Nine Tails'.

The rest, totally true:D.

Boy, you're really out to start something.....
mentioning the 'Cat O Nine Tails'.

The rest, totally true:D.

Hey Super,

That's what we call this WEED, here...

Blog%2BMarch%2B19th%2BREFLECTIONS.JPG

Fool State. Payin' a man to count 'em? (every one ya pullz out, ya get three more..........next year!)

Later, Mark

Latest posts

Back