Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ll start saving bail money :D:p
lol emoji.jpg Don't worry I will not teach her how to jump the motorcycle for at least a few years. :ghostly::thumbs up:

Not too bad @Double R . Walked the dog in gorgeous barely sub freezing weather, blue skies, surrounding forests and mountains in view. Attended worship service. Had a nap, did a bit of outdoor work and then welcomed our guests for the night. Just finished the breakfast prep so I don’t have to get up until just before six. After the guests leave it will be the 1 1/2 hour drive (each way) into the city for a grocery/ supply run. Will do supper in the city to celebrate our 41st anniversary.

How is the back? How is the miserable tractor? How is the calving coming? Exhausted yet?

Not too bad @Double R . Walked the dog in gorgeous barely sub freezing weather, blue skies, surrounding forests and mountains in view. Attended worship service. Had a nap, did a bit of outdoor work and then welcomed our guests for the night. Just finished the breakfast prep so I don’t have to get up until just before six. After the guests leave it will be the 1 1/2 hour drive (each way) into the city for a grocery/ supply run. Will do supper in the city to celebrate our 41st anniversary.

How is the back? How is the miserable tractor? How is the calving coming? Exhausted yet?

Happy 41st Anniversary!!!!

Back is a pain. Lol Definitely ready for it to feel better.
Allis is in more pieces. Ready to be torn in two.
New tractor is ok. Hubbys been using it. I still haven’t touched it.
Calving is done for a few weeks. All’s well. Everyone is happy and healthy. Lots of babies all over the place. Couldn’t have asked for nicer weather to calve in.
Yes! Definitely exhausted. Too much on my plate.

Happy 41st Anniversary!!!!

Back is a pain. Lol Definitely ready for it to feel better.
Allis is in more pieces. Ready to be torn in two.
New tractor is ok. Hubbys been using it. I still haven’t touched it.
Calving is done for a few weeks. All’s well. Everyone is happy and healthy. Lots of babies all over the place. Couldn’t have asked for nicer weather to calve in.
Yes! Definitely exhausted. Too much on my plate.

Take a day to kick back and rest those back muscles, then stretch and ease back into things. Not a doctor, but that is what helps me the most when I blow mine out

I wish I could! I’m driving to get supplements for the cattle tomorrow. Then Costco. Does that qualify as a day of rest????!
I am doing Costco tomorrow, I never considered it a rest but hey ...if it works for you, why am I to say no?

It’s like taking a placebo, if it works it’s all in your head, but It works who cares?

I’ll start saving bail money :D:p
Haha! @Fort has the proper approach going on, cautious. When you feel like you're the master, that's when it gets on top of you. Now why do I know that?
puzzled-smiley-2018.jpg

banana muffins, fresh hot cinnamon buns with cream cheese icing
Foul!!!
It's almost 4am and I'm starving! I thought you were my friend.
tongue-out-smiley-face.jpg

Hahahaaahahaha!

Latest posts

Back