Front Porch Chit Chat

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Mark Hamill as an actor, but ...
you don't suppose this means...
1714946709809.png

he's not who we thought he was!?

Blowing so hard it finished off our small old greenhouse. It was due and after the wind calms down I will be recovering it in clear plastic.
Folks picked up my old free motorhome, they showed up with a chain and a V8 full sized suv and and away they went....I gave them a nice seection of "stuff" to get started in their new abode. We have so many yard sale dishes and such we could outfit several families.

Blowing so hard it finished off our small old greenhouse. It was due and after the wind calms down I will be recovering it in clear plastic.
Folks picked up my old free motorhome, they showed up with a chain and a V8 full sized suv and and away they went....I gave them a nice seection of "stuff" to get started in their new abode. We have so many yard sale dishes and such we could outfit several families.
Sounds like you are getting things cleaned up. It’s amazing how we don’t realize the amount of stuff we have until we have to deal with it. It feels good to lighten the load.

Hmm. . . I really don't know what kind of an actor he was. I never watched the Star Wars movies and I'm not sure if he was in anything else. I don't thinks so. . . ? I do know that I am not a supporter of his when it comes to politics.
I don’t even know who Mark Hamill is.

I basically spent the majority of my day at MDAnderson. I'll admit I am tired! I showed up to get signed in, vitals taken and then. . . After a long while, I approached the front desk at 12:35 ish to ask about my blood work since I needed to see the Doctor at 1. Because they didn't take when they should have, I had to wait longer for results before I could get my injection. We didn't get out until after 4. Traffic is horrible at that time. Next visit they will try to include a cardiologist since my heart has been effected. I did get my 2nd shot of interferons.

I basically spent the majority of my day at MDAnderson. I'll admit I am tired! I showed up to get signed in, vitals taken and then. . . After a long while, I approached the front desk at 12:35 ish to ask about my blood work since I needed to see the Doctor at 1. Because they didn't take when they should have, I had to wait longer for results before I could get my injection. We didn't get out until after 4. Traffic is horrible at that time. Next visit they will try to include a cardiologist since my heart has been effected. I did get my 2nd shot of interferons.
All day at a medical facility is tiring for folks who are in good health let alone if you’ve been through any sort of ailment. Prayers D. Get some rest. I believe dandelion root tea helps flush the toxins from the system 💖

Latest posts

Back