Funny Pet Memes

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1668969615233.png

Cats , Maybe. The dog listens to what I tell him. Mostly :p. Over the years we have an "understanding". I know what he likes, he knows what I like. there are "games", and playing with his ball. he is a really big fan of "routine". on the bright side, so am I.

Last edited:
Cats , Maybe. The dog listens to what I tell him. Mostly :p. Over the years we have an "understanding". I know what he likes, he knows what I like. there are "games", and playing with his ball. he is a really big fan of "routine". on the bright side, so am I.
I've never been able to train a cat per-say, but they know their individual names and they know when they've screwed up. well maybe I've taught them one thing:
"OH CRAP!! I made a big noise! He's gonna throw a boot and won't put any food out until tomorrow!"

I've never been able to train a cat per-say, but they know their individual names and they know when they've screwed up. well maybe I've taught them one thing:
"OH CRAP!! I made a big noise! He's gonna throw a boot and won't put any food out until tomorrow!"
I have little water spray bottles everywhere. Works on kitties, the dog, even have to spray Burberry the deer occasionally to get her away from the backdoor!!

Latest posts

Back