Gender Change !...

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going boldly where no little boy or little girl has gone before-

Warp speed, Mr. Sulu

Rich Collins (R) said:
"“In other words, go to the school and say ‘I look like a boy, but I’m now a girl and I’m going to change my name,’ and the most perverse part is they don’t even have to tell the parents meaning if the school says ‘Well, should we talk to your parents?’ and you say as a student ‘No, they might get mad at me’ then they’re not allowed to even tell the parents.”
Clearly Global Climate Change will indeed lead to all of our deaths. Snowflakes are falling out of the sky and landing everywhere.

I just want to know when the gubmint indoctrination system usurped the states' "Age of Majority" laws!

CHILDREN ARE NOT ADULTS AND HAVE NO BUSINESS MAKING DECISIONS THAT ARE RESERVED TO ADULTS!

A school run by idiots is NOT a "School."

CHILDREN ARE NOT ADULTS AND HAVE NO BUSINESS MAKING DECISIONS THAT ARE RESERVED TO ADULTS!
I agree.
But I feel bad that we both missed the NPR piece on transgender children.
I don't see how there can even be a "transgender" child without a parent being guilty of child mutilation.
Some adults have no business making irreversible decisions either:rolleyes:.

I had my gender change back in 2000, when my prostate was removed by frontal assault. Caused a permanently short sight radius.

We should not discriminate against the mentally ill. These poor gender-changing folks are mentally ill. We should get them help though. No, not medical help in the form of a lopitoffofme or addadicktome. But psychiatric help. Instead, we have libtards who are actually encouraging and promoting this mental illness and pushing children towards it. Their little brains aren't developed yet, and they are so susceptible. (Was I talking about the children or the libtards in that last sentence? I forget...) But the children aren't mentally ill yet. They just want to be accepted and to please others. It's a crime what's going on, destroying their innocent minds with this PC garbage. I am glad that my children have made it to adulthood with their genitalia intact, and zero confusion/apprehension about the doors labeled "M" and "W".

Since this is America, I think I'll become a woman, and why not, this is America! Who can stop me from becoming a faggot, I have my rights!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Look Of The Millenial Snowflake.jpg

Latest posts

Back