Good Evening Gentlemen

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't welcome you earlier. So Welcome!!! :green man:

I've got to get mine done. But I don't like dentists. They'll hurt you! And then you have to pay them cause they did.
Then you're going to the wrong dentist. I don't like them, but I don't fear them like I use to...still have to pay them. I think all the doctors I go to are driving new Porsches...

Then you're going to the wrong dentist. I don't like them, but I don't fear them like I use to...still have to pay them. I think all the doctors I go to are driving new Porsches...
Oh Lord, wontcha buy me a Mercedes Benz? My doctors drive Porches, I must make amends!

I don't fear the dentist. I fear the oral surgeon. That's miserable. Especially when something goes wrong.

source.gif

I have to be knocked out to do oral surgeon stuff. They say it's just deep la la land, but I don't know and remember and that's what I need for that.

For surgery I use nitrous oxide. Love the stuff. Anything else leaves me with a two day hangover and I am unpleasant to say the least.

Hello NotAustin, who is not paid to be here,, but is here anyway..... See that proves I'm now sitting at the cool table...with the cool kids.

:woo hoo: :wink: :buds:

:smilie flag:

Woo Hoo! *runs to hug you* Since you aren't Austin, if you see him tell him we miss him. And next time you see Meith, give him a kiss for me. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome home Austin!

Latest posts

Back