Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mark...

You do the same...

Good morning T/F.

Morning Shooter, Jerry & all.

Been down for a few days after some stomach issues, but I'm feeling a whole lot better than I was last week!

Looks like another heat wave is upon us here in the Delaware Valley for the next few days, so keep cool everyone!

e78a13390b6b45c7c24e3616784f979d.jpg

Good morning T/F.

Morning Jerry, Shooter & all.

Up & out early this morning cause it's gonna be another scorcher today!

So keep cool, especially you Jerry & have a great day!:D

20130506-120641.jpg

Good Morning T/F...!!

Awoke to bright sunshine and birds singing...looks like another glorious day in the Glen. Current temperature is 80 degrees...90+ is forecasted today.

XlLHTBT.jpg

Enjoy your day...

Good morning T/F.

Morning Shooter, hows my Homie doing in this muggy weather?

Hey Jerry, you OK buddy, cause it's hot as hell out there!

Suppose to be another scorcher today folks so keep cool!:cool:

aaa20130406-img_0551.jpg

Doing fine Dutch...

While it is muggy and hot...I'm just happy to sit on my deck and enjoy the breeze, the sun, and the wildlife.

Did some early morning yard work...while it was still reasonably cool at 7am.

Trimmed quite a few tree branches with the extension cutter...and put that and all the trash out for tomorrow's pickup.

Good To Go Now... :D

Good morning T/F.

Morning Shooter, Jerry & all.

Gonna be another hot one today but a cool down is expected this weekend, enjoy:

batsto-700x461.png

Good morning T/F.

Morning Shooter, hows my Homie doing in this muggy weather?

Hey Jerry, you OK buddy, cause it's hot as hell out there!

Suppose to be another scorcher today folks so keep cool!:cool:

aaa20130406-img_0551.jpg
I'm doing fine thanks,wasn't real real hot yesterday and suppose to stay in the 70s today and low 80s tomorrow,I might actually be able to stand doing a little yard work,MIGHT I said,we'll see. :wink:
I'm getting really annoyed at my chainsaw,it won't stay running without the choke about all the way on and as soon as you give it gas it dies. Figured the carburetor needed cleaned or the gas changed. I dumped the gas out and the filter and pick up tube fell out. I ordered a gasket set,fuel & air filters and tube kit. They came I cleaned the carb. and to get the fuel lines changed I needed a set of real long needle nose pliers so I ordered them. They came yesterday and finally after 2 weeks I thought I'd get it fixed. Put in all new lines,new fuel filter,new air filter,new gas,cleaned the carb and it STILL does what it was doing. I doubt the thing has 10 hours on it,I know it's less than 20 hours. I've only had it 5-6 years and only cut a few trees down with it. I thought it might just need adjusted but it takes a special screwdriver which I ordered last Wed. It was ready to ship in a day but it's still hasn't been delivered to the Postal Service. Been sitting in Hebron,Ky. for a week now,it's only a 2 hr and 20 min drive from here,jeesh. If I can't get it adjusted to run right I guess I might have to change the carb. and maybe a new plug even though it looks new. It's really starting to piss me off.
Hey Dutch,Kev & Mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there Jerry, glad it ain't too hot for ya buddy.

Those chainsaws can be awful finicky at times! I hate when that happens!

It never has quite been right I didn't think from the beginning but at least it usually ran good enough to get done what I needed it to do. I've been fighting with my Echo trimmer too,that ethanol sure screws up small engines.

Latest posts

Back