Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good evening folks and Merry Christmas Eve to you all.
Merry Christmas from okahoma.jpg

GOOD MORNING AND MERRY
CHRISTMAS

(It's 0032)​

Its 0400, got up and checked under the tree. Nothing again ..... :cry: The things I have dont come wrapped in pretty paper. They are within my wife and family. So its another GREAT Christmas and another wonderful year is coming to an end. Hope everyone has a super day with family and friends, I will.

Merry Christmas
Frank

Good morning y'all! It's 0108, where's everyone at?

Im running about 2 hours behind schedule today. didnt get to bed till 10 last night. got up at 4. Had to stay that long to get the .05 back in the poker game I lost at Thanksgiving. I ended up .65 to the good last night. As soon as the bank opens I will go and deposit it ... :eek:opsie:

Than you're different than most,most older people I know sleep more. It's good you're not sleeping your life away though.
I've always been paranoid about that. You just made me remember that!

It was 4 deg. at 0400 this morning. Now at 0845 its all the way up to 9. High of 23 today with bright sunny skies. Dot look to get any better next 7 days.

Good Morning T/F !!

Well...looks like the Keystone State is in for some cold weather for the rest of the week...Polar Vortex is pushing temps way down even in the deep south.

It's only 20 degrees currently...the overnight low was 17 without the wind chill...and only 27 degrees is expected as today's high.

Stay Warm My Friends...!!

and only 27 degrees is expected as today's high

I'll trade your 27* for our 0*,, just hit zero here, up from the negatives, lol.

Just hit 20 here. Still snow on the ground. By Sunday low will be 0 and maybe below. No sun today so wont get much warmer.

Temp is still below 10 here. :confused: :surrender:

Latest posts

Back