Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning! Up and at 'em. Supposed to get get above freezing here today. Gonna wash some vehicles.

Good morning y'all. Up to 16° this morning. A heat wave compared to last two nights. It hasn't been above freezing for 3 days!

Good Afternoon T/F...!!

8iddYDe.jpg

In addition to my normal busy day,,now I have to start tearing into the front end of the 4x4 Ranger to see what's all wrong with it :rolleyes:

In 3 more minutes it's morning! Getting up @ 0400 to go deer huntin. It'd be nice to have one more in the freezer. Then my daughter wants one for her freezer. It's 0000, good morning y'all. Have a great Friday!

Hmm,I figured Tn would've been on the same time as Indiana but it's 0100 here. Guess you're on the same time as Western Indiana and Illinois.

Morning! About to hit the tree stand. Hope the chilly weather keeps the deer moving about :)

Saw a few doe in the afternoon but they didnt come out of the brush enough for a shot. Trying again today :)
Same here. I'm gonna move my blind this A.M. and hunt again this P.M..
Good luck Mon!

Good Morning T/F !!

Still Frigid here in Pennsylvania...currently 12 degrees with a forecasted high of only 17 degrees. But...at least the sun is out...

Stay Warm My Friends !!

CvY7WVO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning y'all. Time to hit the deck and start the day! Right!!
:sarcasm:
I'm gonna try to go back to sleep! It's only 0415.:eek:

Good Sunday morning folks...

Hey SHOOTER13,
Those winter pics almost make me wish to be in your part of the country... almost.
Beautiful pics though.:wink:

Good morning all!

I need to have a partial replacement but I keep putting it off. I'm hoping the Cortisone shots will help for9 months. Or when I get done with this project I'm on.
So far it's not working very well!
I know about cortisone. It didn't work at all for me. We went to shots called Suppartz. 600 per vile. One in each knee for 5 weeks twice a year. You would think they would just use that money on replacing.....who am I to say?

Good Afternoon T/F !!

Yet another frigid day here in Pennsylvania...currently 17 degrees with a forecasted high of only 21 degrees.

But...at least the sun is out...Stay Warm My Friends !!

Td3cMcp.jpg

I know about cortisone. It didn't work at all for me. We went to shots called Suppartz. 600 per vile. One in each knee for 5 weeks twice a year. You would think they would just use that money on replacing.....who am I to say?
It didn't work for me either. I did get a custom made knee brace that is helping though. I'm dreading having this done. I believe that I'm gonna tell the orthopedic guy to replace the whole thing. This is my 4th surgery on this one knee. Only 2 on the other.

It didn't work for me either. I did get a custom made knee brace that is helping though. I'm dreading having this done. I believe that I'm gonna tell the orthopedic guy to replace the whole thing. This is my 4th surgery on this one knee. Only 2 on the other.
That sucks,I hope they get you straightened out so you can still bounce the grandkids on your knee. :D

Latest posts

Back