Good Morning

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning T/F...!!

Teeming rain and thunder storms right now in the Keystone State...with a current temperature of 60 degrees.

1aw7Sjf.jpg

Aw Well...the Jeep needed a wash anyway !!

Good Morning T/F...!!

Awoke to a beautiful sunny day here in the Glen...with a cool wind and a current temperature of only 51 degrees.

bFZHVs8.jpg

Crazy weather last night...it was real windy and pouring rain...they even issued a Tornado Warning for our area till 9pm EST.

Good Morning T/F...!!

Looking like a grey, cloudy start to the day here in the Delaware Valley...with a current temperature of 56 degrees.

b8kdhfK.jpg

Looks like the Catbirds are the only ones out this morning...

Good Morning T/F...!!

Looks like yet another stormy, grey day here in the Delaware Valley...with a current temperature of 53 degrees.

WhDScAN.jpg

...Thunder & Lightning this morning

Good Morning T/F...!!

The day started foggy and chilly...but now, it's sunny and pleasant here in the Glen...with a current temperature of 65 degrees.

QRlIcDn.jpg

The Hummingbirds are sure enjoying the sugar water...

Good Morning T/F...!!

Looks like a mostly cloudy with a chance for rain day here in the Delaware Valley...with a current temperature of 53 degrees and a high of 70+ forecasted.

46zd6xP.jpg

...Ah well, life goes on.

Good Morning T/F...!!

Well, looks like yet another foggy, grey day here in the Delaware Valley...with a current temperature of 59 degrees.

Sp6A84c.jpg

Well, if it rains, it will clear the air of pollen...my Jeep is green with it every morning.

Good Afternoon NUTZ...!!

Shaping up to be a beautiful sunny day here in the Delaware Valley...with a current temperature of 69 degrees.

yt9HPgR.jpg

...and the wild flowers are thriving !!

Good Morning T/F...!!

After the pouring rain of last night into early morning...as well as the thunder & lightning...the Glen is now left with foggy day...and a current temperature of 58 degrees.

pi5gDX5.jpg

Morning fellow parolees.
You know, I never thought about it, but you are right.
Retired people are parolees.
If you do everything right, life is lovely.
But if you screw up, they may throw you back in the grinder:hit head:.
I've seen some people working in their seventies and I always ask 'em "What did you do wrong?"
3xpbg.gif

Didn't get into the 401K?:eek::bang Head:

Good Afternoon T/F...!!

Yet another grey and foggy day here in the Delaware Valley...with a current temperature of 68 degrees.

Dq01nVV.jpg

...this damn weather is getting monotonous.

Latest posts

Back