Good to see people defending themselves....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-wo...ab-purse-i-shot-until-i-couldnt-shoot-anymore

Excerpt: "A Texas woman shot at two suspected robbers, wounding one, early Tuesday morning when they allegedly reached into her car to grab her purse, according to a report.

Lachelle Hudgins had just parked outside her home in southwest Houston around 2:30 a.m. when the suspected robbers reached through her driver’s side window, according to KTRK-TV. She told police several other men were also near her parking space.

Hudgins grabbed her gun from her purse and fired the only two shots left in her gun, hitting one of the men.

"It was all I had in my gun. I shot until I couldn't shoot anymore," Hudgins said. “I saved my life.”

I would also add that it is very likely that Lachelle Hudgins is not a white woman, based solely on the number of Lachelle's I have encountered who were black (100%). Which further destroys the narrative that it's only white men running around with guns to defense themselves.

I would also add that it is very likely that Lachelle Hudgins is not a white woman, based solely on the number of Lachelle's I have encountered who were black (100%). Which further destroys the narrative that it's only white men running around with guns to defense themselves.

Be real surprised if she wasn't Black. Shoulda had more than two shells in her pistol, though.....

Yes, she is black. The article I read had her picture. Probably a 2 shot derringer. In the video she said,"I wish I had less ammo." Okay, nobody said that, ever, after a gun fight.

Latest posts

Back