GRAPHIC-Would you eat recycled landfill meat?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhound

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
GRAPHIC-Would you eat recycled landfill meat?

YOU ARE WARNED...but please watch this to the end,its short. you will see survival thats going on right now as we all sit talking and planning survival and hardships. many couldnt dare think of this situation or doing what is happening in video...i sure cant/couldnt...this is going on in more places than just place in video.

what would you do to prevent from being in this situation......

Published on Feb 26, 2018

I've eaten spawned out pink salmon because that was all we had. It wasn't great but none of us complained. We all carried extra food on our hunting trips after that. Some lessons you only have to learn once.

I have used food that was thrown away from stores and restaurants. I was seventeen and on my own. I did what I had to, to survive. I also poached ducks and geese and caught fish. I ate cattails and other food I harvested in the city. Since then I have eaten things that most would not just to prove to myself that I can survive. Staying alive is the only way you can continue living. If you are not willing to be uncomfortable you will die.

this goes to show just how important a bit of land can be.an acre of ground coupled with off land resources can/could prevent this.chicken coops and gardens for a 'base layer of food'.

i hope to not be tested to this level......

Latest posts

Back