Greeting from the Cariboo, BC

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello, from an un disclosed location east of the rockies, west of the rest, you probably don;t even want to talk to me Cause Turdboy thinks my kind are dissidents
We do have another active member in BC not really that far from you in western terms, but I will let her reveal her self. (I sure am long winded when I can't sleep)

A warm welcome from Alaska!

Hello and a warm welcome from S.W. Oregon, there was a time in my travels to BC that I thought I might end up marrying a Canadian gal, ended up marrying a Kansas born woman.
[/QUO
Hi! Canadian women are kinda crazy anyway lol

Welcome from Bama! You getting critters for the homestead? Anyway lots of topics to choose from or start your own!
Hi Peanut. I would love to have critters again. This was a hobby farm at one time. When I was growing up and my mom wanted all the animals lol

Hello, from an un disclosed location east of the rockies, west of the rest, you probably don;t even want to talk to me Cause Turdboy thinks my kind are dissidents
We do have another active member in BC not really that far from you in western terms, but I will let her reveal her self. (I sure am long winded when I can't sleep)
Well now I am intrigued. Hello back!

Latest posts

Back